• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Will we ever bonus again?

Every time I read the posts on this site, I hope to god that I don’t know some of these people personally. To anyone inside or outside Supernus reading this stuff, please know that this vocal minority does not speak for the majority of this company.

Can’t wait for the response to this to be name calling, subject change, new thread, or just nonsense.

My money is on new thread for “blame Rockville” to continue fighting with “boxed wine sweetie”.

Every time I read the posts on this site, I hope to god that I don’t know some of these people personally. To anyone inside or outside Supernus reading this stuff, please know that this vocal minority does not speak for the majority of this company.

Can’t wait for the response to this to be name calling, subject change, new thread, or just nonsense.

My money is on new thread for “blame Rockville” to continue fighting with “boxed wine sweetie”.

You are so disconnected. This is literally the best representation of this company. We all feel this way.

YOU are the problem.

You are so disconnected. This is literally the best representation of this company. We all feel this way.

I notice you like to preface your arguments with "we all", "the whole salesforce", "everybody", etc.

I'm sure the one or two other losers you complain with do feel the same, but rest assured the rest of your peers do not.

Most of us are trying to make the best out of a not great situation and prove ourselves. You are a constant complainer that isn't happy about anything and I'm sure it is the same in your daily life.

Do us all a favor and turn on Oprah or Dr. Phil, eat your ice cream and let those with the emotional intelligence to persevere do so.

YOU are literally the worst spokesperson WE could have. Yeah, some stuff isn’t great. But YOU make US look like a-holes with your constant complaining. You aren’t gonna change the company this way pal. Quit it. Or quit us.

I agree there is some extreme immaturity from a couple specific posters but you should also realize that there are plenty of other posters that are simply venting frustrations or looking for common ground because we are fed up. We haven’t left yet because we still have a small sense of loyalty and pride in this place that diminishes with each new announcement. I think the voices on this site speak for more of a majority than you think. There are some serious problems with this company and management and the sales force has definitely been treated unfairly so the frustrations are completely valid.

I notice you like to preface your arguments with "we all", "the whole salesforce", "everybody", etc.

I'm sure the one or two other losers you complain with do feel the same, but rest assured the rest of your peers do not.

Most of us are trying to make the best out of a not great situation and prove ourselves. You are a constant complainer that isn't happy about anything and I'm sure it is the same in your daily life.

Do us all a favor and turn on Oprah or Dr. Phil, eat your ice cream and let those with the emotional intelligence to persevere do so.

Why don’t you conduct an anonymous survey on field satisfaction towards Supernus?

YOU are literally the worst spokesperson WE could have. Yeah, some stuff isn’t great. But YOU make US look like a-holes with your constant complaining. You aren’t gonna change the company this way pal. Quit it. Or quit us.

lol.....take a look around junior. Take your head out of the sand. 99% of the SF is disgruntled

Why don't you vote with your feet. If your loss is deemed to be detrimental, changes will occur. If not, the rest of us can go on with our lives.

What harm is there in conducting an anonymous survey with the field? This would give an accurate reflection on where the field stands? I guess you don’t want to know how the field really feels about you.

How many of us have dinner programs all set to go? I’ll start by saying…. Not me. However, I have the speaker tour portion booked. Dinner programs just happened why are we trying to recruit again? No one wants to go.

lol.....take a look around junior. Take your head out of the sand. 99% of the SF is disgruntled

I think it’s safe to say you don’t represent anyone other than yourself.

the only thing your “all, every, 99%” argument applies to is the amount of wine gone out of the box each night at your house and the amount of ice cream gone from the tub the next day.

What harm is there in conducting an anonymous survey with the field? This would give an accurate reflection on where the field stands? I guess you don’t want to know how the field really feels about you.

They won’t bc it’ll be like admitting they read cafe pharma. They already know the results will be mad and don’t want to have to take action to address it or explain to the board

I am the top rep in my zone and my payout for special incentive will be at least 3 times what my payout for regular bonus is. something is wrong with this picture. Those 25-30k bonuses are over officially. And folks, it doesn’t look like it’s changing. These prescriptions are slow.

I am the top rep in my zone and my payout for special incentive will be at least 3 times what my payout for regular bonus is. something is wrong with this picture. Those 25-30k bonuses are over officially. And folks, it doesn’t look like it’s changing. These prescriptions are slow.

I will be SHOCKED if they pay out SI as planned. Only shot we have is that it’s very first quarter of launch. Remember last time???