• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Will Brilinta Be Approved Next Week or Not?

It's an FDA requirement knucklehead. It's a good thing. Otherwise kids would have no options. Your clinical and commercial understanding is linear.

But meanwhile, go ahead and write your manifesto.

Yeah, all those kids need that blood thinner, don't they? What a coincidence that the maker waited until right as the patent was about to expire before deciding to extend this goodwill to society and run these trials. Hey they get to keep the game going for six more months, but the real reason they're doing it is to make their medicine available to kids, right?

Next it will be Aricept getting six more months of legalized price gouging under the guise of pediatric studies.

And it's not a manifesto, it's a letter. A suggestion from a concerned patriot who knows the game from the inside.

Yeah, all those kids need that blood thinner, don't they? What a coincidence that the maker waited until right as the patent was about to expire before deciding to extend this goodwill to society and run these trials. Hey they get to keep the game going for six more months, but the real reason they're doing it is to make their medicine available to kids, right?

Next it will be Aricept getting six more months of legalized price gouging under the guise of pediatric studies.

And it's not a manifesto, it's a letter. A suggestion from a concerned patriot who knows the game from the inside.

Oh do press on valiant patriot. May your expert inside knowledge save the day. Steel your heart and forge ahead wither the minds of we lower mortals.

You have no depth of knowledge about the industry at all.

It's all emotion for you. You seem to know all about healthcare and treatment, or at least you think you do. You have the armor of the righteous. You are a fcking idiot.

Go write your letters. Go right your wrongs. No one gives a shit what you think. You are trapped in your own little skull with your own baseline view of the world.

Hope to hell you don't have any firearms at home.

You have no depth of knowledge about the industry at all.

It's all emotion for you. You seem to know all about healthcare and treatment, or at least you think you do. You have the armor of the righteous. You are a fcking idiot.

Go write your letters. Go right your wrongs. No one gives a shit what you think. You are trapped in your own little skull with your own baseline view of the world.

Hope to hell you don't have any firearms at home.

What do the quote above and the next one that followed, below, have in common?

Oh do press on valiant patriot. May your expert inside knowledge save the day. Steel your heart and forge ahead wither the minds of we lower mortals.

The same thing that the most of the "counterpoints" posted here have in common. You've been bested and are too arrogant to admit it, likely to yourselves too. We're on an anonymous internet site, and still it's too much for you stupid bastards to see the forest for the trees.

You are part of an industry that is corrupt to the core -- Phama makes 2008 Wall Street look like a monastery. You come up with an example justifying what you do and it is actually an example of your testing products intended to treat the elderly on children, not to ever treat any children, but so you can keep charging astronomical prices on adults, by extending the patent! You're so used to hearing lies from your managements that you don't even scrutinize them. You're robots. Minions.

There are ample ways to match the $100,000 a year plus a car you're getting, but instead of finding one, you're selling your souls by remaining loyal to corrupt liars who will fire you on a whim, fill your days with worthless activities, ruin your future career prospects, and make you miserable whenever they interact with you. My work is done here, the letters will hit the mail soon. You should hope they get someone's attention.

The same thing that the most of the "counterpoints" posted here have in common. You've been bested and are too arrogant to admit it, likely to yourselves too. We're on an anonymous internet site, and still it's too much for you stupid bastards to see the forest for the trees.

You are part of an industry that is corrupt to the core -- Phama makes 2008 Wall Street look like a monastery. You come up with an example justifying what you do and it is actually an example of your testing products intended to treat the elderly on children, not to ever treat any children, but so you can keep charging astronomical prices on adults, by extending the patent! You're so used to hearing lies from your managements that you don't even scrutinize them. You're robots. Minions.

There are ample ways to match the $100,000 a year plus a car you're getting, but instead of finding one, you're selling your souls by remaining loyal to corrupt liars who will fire you on a whim, fill your days with worthless activities, ruin your future career prospects, and make you miserable whenever they interact with you. My work is done here, the lh etters will hit the mail soon. You should hope they get someone's attention.
Yeah, I ok with that.

Hmmm... think about that statement for a moment. Who is arrogant?

I know it just burns you to pieces to have someone explain so clearly the corruption you are a part of, and for such a meager wage to boot when compared to what you give for it, but it is what it is. Trying to find a flaw with me (many exist) won't change that.

I know it just burns you to pieces to have someone explain so clearly the corruption you are a part of, and for such a meager wage to boot when compared to what you give for it, but it is what it is. Trying to find a flaw with me (many exist) won't change that.

Boy oh boy, you just can't argue with stupid. Good luck to ya buddy, go save the world, go create free interprize, go mail some letters, but please just go away.

There are ample ways to match the $100,000 a year plus a car you're getting, but instead of finding one, you're selling your souls by remaining loyal to corrupt liars who will fire you on a whim, fill your days with worthless activities, ruin your future career prospects, and make you miserable whenever they interact with you. My work is done here, the letters will hit the mail soon. You should hope they get someone's attention.

This dude is one twisted, angry,bitter mess. WTF?? I'd go on, but people like this really frighten me. This is how the unabomber started.

This dude is one twisted, angry,bitter mess. WTF?? I'd go on, but people like this really frighten me. This is how the unabomber started.

More personal crap. If you hear a message you don't like, kill the messenger!

Must have learned that from your lickspittle bosses... Too bad the days of bubble expansion are over. You might have to contribute more than ego tonic to the higher ups to advance your position from now on.