Will be become Alcon reps???

Seems Evan let his chosen reps that have always been protected and given favorable territories and numbers in on this interview process a while ago. Shame on you Evan! Tip-don’t think those you like won’t share with their friends what a punk you are!

He is not a trustworthy person. Hockwoman just tells you what he thinks you want to hear. Don’t ever let your guard down.

I’ve met Evan’s family. They are good and descent people. I don’t know he can look at them and know that his decisions are ruining his employee’s families. I wish them luck and nothing but the best.
I only pray that my situation will get better. As the sole breadwinner for my family, this holiday and this coming year will be extremely difficult for my family if I don’t get this position. I just hope that Raj & Evan can live with themselves.

By the way, Tad, nobody gives a damn that you are moving over to Alcon. You need a class in emotional intelligence, you brainless moron! There are people making a quarter of your salary interviewing for a select few positions during the holidays. Most will be unemployed shortly. You tone deaf post on LinkedIn only shows how truly stupid you really are.

By the way, Tad, nobody gives a damn that you are moving over to Alcon. You need a class in emotional intelligence, you brainless moron! There are people making a quarter of your salary interviewing for a select few positions during the holidays. Most will be unemployed shortly. You tone deaf post on LinkedIn only shows how truly stupid you really are.

what about all the accolades re-Tad got for his post? Those people are just sucking up & groveling for a chance to get one of the few crumby jobs Alcoholicon is dangling out there for the desperate Aerie Canaries. Pathetic.

Tad accomplished nothing while working at Aerie and had zero impact. He got paid well though. And now he’ll be rewarded at Aerie. Congrats Tad. It’s been some ride, for you!

It’s all been decided prior! This is a dog and pony show for legal—lawsuits will follow. Nothing is objective! It’s just like it was the whole time at Aerie—subjective. Hence the lawsuits.

It’s all been decided prior! This is a dog and pony show for legal—lawsuits will follow. Nothing is objective! It’s just like it was the whole time at Aerie—subjective. Hence the lawsuits.
Big Lie! I interviewed with Alcon and received an offer! The cream always rises to the top. If you were a medium or poor performer, is it a wonder that an offer wouldn't be made?!?

Everyone “acquired” getting fired. Old reps and managers will double up on responsibility.
Stock will pump for 2 months, then fall off a cliff. If you don’t have interviews lined up. May God bless your heart.