Will be become Alcon reps???

Only people that “landed” a role were those that had a rep in their area on a pip from Alcon or a vacancy in an Alcon territory. You will hate it here at Alcon—culture blows, mgrs are weak, inexperienced and just follow marching orders aka micro management. Enjoy your $8k cut in salary! That should tell all you need to know of what Alcon feels of our value!!

For those of you in your 20’s & 30’s, this is how it’s going to be for you. Even if you climb the food chain. If you’re ok with that, then live by the sword and die by the sword. If not, good luck to you.

For those of you in your 20’s & 30’s, this is how it’s going to be for you. Even if you climb the food chain. If you’re ok with that, then live by the sword and die by the sword. If not, good luck to you.

most of the people who are drawn to this kind of work are highly competitive and highly materialistic. They get what they deserve.

Wow. Just wow. Just the other day you guys were saying I was great, and now under the cover of anonymity, you guys are trying to create a negative atmosphere for me and my new team.
Class act guys!

no, you’ve always sucked. Just nobody had any reason to waste their breath on you until this circus took place. I wish you much failure.

Tom W has to be the most incompetent and unqualified regional in this biz. He has no business acumen, no ability to coach, no ability to lead, no insight. He brings nothing to the role. And his stupid cringe worthy motivational emails made him a laughing stock. Especially since he couldn’t write in English if his life depended on it. At the end of the day and I’m sure you’ll concur, the guy was only interested in his own success. If you made him look good, you were his bestie. If you didn’t you were a loser. He is only qualified to be a rep at best. Maybe a lousy DM. Definitely not a regional. Totally unfit for the position.

Wow. Just wow. Just the other day you guys were saying I was great, and now under the cover of anonymity, you guys are trying to create a negative atmosphere for me and my new team.
Class act guys!

You are a sneaky, manipulative, dishonest, back-stabbing & disgusting human being. I wish you nothing but failure. I also hope that your team gets a new leader soon. We know that Alcon leadership came to their senses and dropped NR. Hopefully, the same will happen to you.

This is laughable. She had the same opportunity that everyone else did and took advantage of it. This was not the ideal situation at any level.

Ever think that someone could be posting as her under anonymity to stir the pot. Wake up people. Spend less time posting and more time enjoying your lives.

I’ve never had a problem with JD and her team loved her. Best of luck to all of you in being miserable elsewhere. Sad sad human beings.

This is laughable. She had the same opportunity that everyone else did and took advantage of it. This was not the ideal situation at any level.

Ever think that someone could be posting as her under anonymity to stir the pot. Wake up people. Spend less time posting and more time enjoying your lives.

I’ve never had a problem with JD and her team loved her. Best of luck to all of you in being miserable elsewhere. Sad sad human beings.

Hey JD: Don't toot your own horn. Nobody likes you, nobody trusts you, no body respects you. You're a conniving self-serving snake and you're dumb as a box of rocks. And you have absolutely no leadership skills. One of the dumbest things Aerie did was promote inept people like you into management roles they were clearly not qualified for - like YOU!
So, go enjoy the holidays and go hang pictures of all the people you've screwed over the years on your christmas and go fuc yourself, you POS.

Hey JD: Don't toot your own horn. Nobody likes you, nobody trusts you, no body respects you. You're a conniving self-serving snake and you're dumb as a box of rocks. And you have absolutely no leadership skills. One of the dumbest things Aerie did was promote inept people like you into management roles they were clearly not qualified for - like YOU!
So, go enjoy the holidays and go hang pictures of all the people you've screwed over the years on your christmas and go fuc yourself, you POS.
I can’t imagine how miserable your life must be if you are wasting this much time on a useless and zero impact argument, especially on an anonymous board. Hopefully you can move on one day from your poor decisions, that includes this thread on CP.

I can’t imagine how miserable your life must be if you are wasting this much time on a useless and zero impact argument, especially on an anonymous board. Hopefully you can move on one day from your poor decisions, that includes this thread on CP.

enjoy your alcon job. While it lasts. I’m sure it will be short lived.