Who will be our band in Vegas?

It will be Van Helix followed by a Vegas metal band doing covers of Metallica......that ought to get the primadonna hotties who hog the front of the stage (along with the boys with the tight jeans) all moist in their panties.

So the ones dying will suffer because of a band? You're a fucking r***** aren't you?
And the Wynn this year? What happened to venetian/palazzo? I almost feel sorry for you people.

No idiot, the ones dying are paying the stupid prices Genentech charges for their drugs that shrink tumors but do not extend life. That is where the money comes from for your $125 per night allowance for dinners when on the road and your party time in Vegas.

No idiot, the ones dying are paying the stupid prices Genentech charges for their drugs that shrink tumors but do not extend life. That is where the money comes from for your $125 per night allowance for dinners when on the road and your party time in Vegas.

So you are attempting to make a connection between the meal allowance at a company meeting ( which all companies have, by the way), and saving lives? Wow....you need to stop listening to the voices and get some psych help. Good luck, psycho!

So you are attempting to make a connection between the meal allowance at a company meeting ( which all companies have, by the way), and saving lives? Wow....you need to stop listening to the voices and get some psych help. Good luck, psycho!

No Shit........I do believe bitopertin might be able to help this lost soul

No...most companies don't have anywhere near that allowance

No...most companies don't have anywhere near that allowance

So if only Roche did not spend 1 million dollars a year on per employee per diems, more people would survive cancer, because they could get our drugs right? Well didnt you say that our drugs "shrink tumors, but do not extend life"? Well, it looks like those per diems are actually preventing waste in the healthcare environment. Hey, lets raise it to 500$, so more people cant afford our drugs.

Let me try to make things simple enough for you to understand. Genentech allows $125 per dinner meal for employees when out of town on Business. While at meetings, Genentech usually has group functions.
What I am saying is that the $125 per DINNER is excessive. The money spent on Massages, golf, Harley rides, etc while at the NSM in Vegas is also excessive. The money to pay for these activities comes from sales of drugs that are way overpriced. Do you know how pricing is determined at Genentech? I do. It is what can we charge instead of what is a fair ROI. Don't give me that garbage of it costs $1 billion to bring a new drug out either. How much has Avastin sold since launch? Has the cost of the research been met yet? Name one drug from Genentech that has come down in price. hGH from Genentech costs a fraction to manufacture today compared to 1985. Yet all that has happened is that the price has gone UP!

Let me try to make things simple enough for you to understand. Genentech allows $125 per dinner meal for employees when out of town on Business. While at meetings, Genentech usually has group functions.
What I am saying is that the $125 per DINNER is excessive. The money spent on Massages, golf, Harley rides, etc while at the NSM in Vegas is also excessive. The money to pay for these activities comes from sales of drugs that are way overpriced. Do you know how pricing is determined at Genentech? I do. It is what can we charge instead of what is a fair ROI. Don't give me that garbage of it costs $1 billion to bring a new drug out either. How much has Avastin sold since launch? Has the cost of the research been met yet? Name one drug from Genentech that has come down in price. hGH from Genentech costs a fraction to manufacture today compared to 1985. Yet all that has happened is that the price has gone UP!

You are a bitter pussy that I want to punch in the neck :)

Please have the Wall Street Journal investigate our excessive spending at these national sales meetings in Las Vegas.

The ghost of Enron

No time for that. We have plenty of government waste and political corruption to report on now. Who would want to read about a company having a band at a corporate meeting? Snooze! They'd fall asleep reading it. Thanks for suggestion anyway. Have fun at your meeting!

Sincerely,
WSJ

No time for that. We have plenty of government waste and political corruption to report on now. Who would want to read about a company having a band at a corporate meeting? Snooze! They'd fall asleep reading it. Thanks for suggestion anyway. Have fun at your meeting!

Sincerely,
WSJ

Gov. Christie will block any Jersey band from performing in Sen. Reid's home state.

NJ Transit and Port Authority

Crap, and all this time I thought it was $120. Can't believe I let that $5 get away.

So if Genentech would lower the per diem meal expense for employees at company meetings, you somehow think it would affect finding the cure for cancer? There's no connection. The budgets are not related in any way. Who's the idiot?