What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?

It is absolutely ridiculous that in the current state of health care that Genentech feels it ok to bring Gwen Stefani and other big high priced entertainers in each year for the NSM. Would love for the media to jump on this type of spending

It is absolutely ridiculous that in the current state of health care that Genentech feels it ok to bring Gwen Stefani and other big high priced entertainers in each year for the NSM. Would love for the media to jump on this type of spending

STFU. How is this any different than all of the $$$ events Washington has? The company is trying to show appreciation to its employees. It's no different than other organizations. You sound bitter and I'm guessing no longer work here.

On today's issue of Owler, we were slammed for having Gwen perform at our meeting at a time when the whole industry is under scrutiny. I'm guessing there's a mole in the house who's got an ax to grind and is leaking this out.

STFU. How is this any different than all of the $$$ events Washington has? The company is trying to show appreciation to its employees. It's no different than other organizations. You sound bitter and I'm guessing no longer work here.

Wrong.And I'm guessing you're a loser. Why pay a shitty singer to wail away? Show appreciation with money in our pockets. Meetings are a total waste of time and money. The rahrahshut is getting old.

I agree the women are much worse, but no one outside really knows. I'm surprised some women have gone as far as they have considering their reputations. I can name a few that are guaranteed to hook up every time they're away....

And I'll guarantee their spouse are banging thei brains out while they're away. Scumbag sluts and whoremomgers. Hope they get a STD.

I'm willing to wage a bet that within the next year, we will see a significant change to our entertainment budget......
Bill, it's time to stop the practices of old and start realizing we're under a microscope

Most companies have lavish presidents club trips. Genentech spends it on entertainment and not lavish trips. There is nothing wrong with that.

Considering that the 340 pricing issue isn't going away, that cost us our corporate bonus this year and most likely will only ratchet up, I'd gladly give up an extra day in Vegas and all of the party favors for an extra buck or two in the March check. Watching everyone push their way toward the stage to be front row for Gwen or any of the past performers is better entertainment than the actual artist.

Considering that the 340 pricing issue isn't going away, that cost us our corporate bonus this year and most likely will only ratchet up, I'd gladly give up an extra day in Vegas and all of the party favors for an extra buck or two in the March check. Watching everyone push their way toward the stage to be front row for Gwen or any of the past performers is better entertainment than the actual artist.

laziest pretentious field force in the industry
thats your reputation