• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Who do you really trust at BMS?

I trust my leaders, they are fair and look out for our well being. Yes they ask for top performance, but they should and it is our job to sell as much as we can. The company is fair and treats us great. Pay, benefits, car, excellent products and leadership we can be proud of.

When you are finished with the Kool-Aid please pass it my way.
It is our job to sell our products for appropriate patients, and to make sure it is dispensed safely. We make a nice salary and have good benefits. As far as trusting leadership goes, I am not sure how long you have been around here, but things have changed and I barely trust my partners!
My advice to you is, put down the Kool-aid, take off the rose colored glasses, step away from smelling the roses and watch your back! It's just not the same place anymore!
I'm not saying don't do your job, have integrity and work ethic do what they are paying you for, but don't be stupid enough to think that anyone is looking out for your well being!

When you are finished with the Kool-Aid please pass it my way.
It is our job to sell our products for appropriate patients, and to make sure it is dispensed safely. We make a nice salary and have good benefits. As far as trusting leadership goes, I am not sure how long you have been around here, but things have changed and I barely trust my partners!
My advice to you is, put down the Kool-aid, take off the rose colored glasses, step away from smelling the roses and watch your back! It's just not the same place anymore!
I'm not saying don't do your job, have integrity and work ethic do what they are paying you for, but don't be stupid enough to think that anyone is looking out for your well being!

So true, just do your job, but don't expect the company to back you in any way outside your salary until they get rid of you.

Someone once told me they have my back; I wondered, what are you doing back there? Then I felt my butt cheeks being spread and got fucked up the ass when the same person put me on a warning letter.

I trust the company to do what it needs to do to protect stockholder value. Nothing less!!

And certainly nothing more, every employee is an expendable cost center. No one has your back, as long as you realize the company has zero loyalty to you, you can operate accordingly. I do my job and take as many liberties as I can. I never miss a kids game, play or anything else, I get my shopping etc done during the day between calls.

But trust? Not hardly.

And certainly nothing more, every employee is an expendable cost center. No one has your back, as long as you realize the company has zero loyalty to you, you can operate accordingly. I do my job and take as many liberties as I can. I never miss a kids game, play or anything else, I get my shopping etc done during the day between calls.

But trust? Not hardly.

Except for the double negative "not hardly", the theme of this post is very accurate.
Now that the Plavix revenue is gone, CV products face uncertain futures and the company looks into hep c and other markets, the structure of CV/Met is going to look very different. No one under 50 will ever retire from BMS CV/Met.