• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Who do you really trust at BMS?

<

I don't know where you work, but my experience is that the BMS culture is amazing!!! In a time where companies have cut left and right, we are paid extremely well and treated with respect. It is a family environment. I'm truly blessed.

I don't know where you work, but my experience is that the BMS culture is amazing!!! In a time where companies have cut left and right, we are paid extremely well and treated with respect. It is a family environment. I'm truly blessed.

I am paid well too, but I dont trust anyone with this company. A dysfunctional family maybe.

No one! We get a pay check every two weeks to do a specific job and no more than that! Anyone can be canned at anytime for any or no reason! We're all dispensible and the guy at the top is looking out for his millions and not for anyone below him!

I trust my leaders, they are fair and look out for our well being. Yes they ask for top performance, but they should and it is our job to sell as much as we can. The company is fair and treats us great. Pay, benefits, car, excellent products and leadership we can be proud of.