• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Who All in Derm Has Left?

Reps are as good at guessing as they are at selling Sotyktu. Failure on both. Do BMS a favor and resign. Your replacement will cost the company less and provide a higher return on investment.

I’ll throw in my opinion one last time and then I’m out

You are wasting your time going back and forth with this narcissist manager

He gets off on trying to get under peoples skins, he’s bitter

I say just ignore it, let him drown in his own stupidity and pathetic desperation

Reps are as good at guessing as they are at selling Sotyktu. Failure on both. Do BMS a favor and resign. Your replacement will cost the company less and provide a higher return on investment.
No I am going to stay and torment everyone I work with that I don’t like. Why leave? Fake 6 to 7 calls, do a few virtual programs, and send lunches. They will never know.

Fake calls and lunches are being scrutinized by upper management. If you think you can fool upper brass you are dead wrong. Expect your layoff notice first. You do know all of your company cars are equipped with GPS and tracked by corporate? Don't be a fool and try to get away with not working. You will be the first in the unemployment line.

Fake calls and lunches are being scrutinized by upper management. If you think you can fool upper brass you are dead wrong. Expect your layoff notice first. You do know all of your company cars are equipped with GPS and tracked by corporate? Don't be a fool and try to get away with not working. You will be the first in the unemployment line.
I call bs on you, Amgen troll

Keep guessing. On the outside I'm the friendliest manager you will ever meet. If you fail to hit your goals, then I am your worst nightmare. I let my reps sell the way they think they can move market share. I don't give a crap about a marketing message. If you can move share and do it legally then do it. If you can't then that is where the nightmare starts. Above me they care about KPIs and metrics. If you are selling and doing a good job then nobody gives a rats ass about how many targets you see, how often or how many programs you've done. If you suck and aren't moving share then we use KPIs to make you quit. It is easier to make you quit than to fire you. If you can play the game and move market share then do it. You will be rewarded. If you can't then please leave. Nobody cares about losers who can't move market share. It's corporate America people. This is not your family. Get over it or get out of here.
You are clearly not cut out for management. If a rep fails to hit their goals, you are supposed to help them strategize and figure out how to get the job done. However, you clearly have a "hands-off" management style, which is defined as one fo the most toxic styles. You will basically take credit for the success and cast blame for the failure. You have to be one of those god awful managers that does nothing to help. I am so glad I don't have you as a manager. My manager is incredible. If you have questions, he doesn't 't mind answering them. He is encouraging and supportive of everyone on the team. Most importantly, he has our back. Maybe with the right courses on LinkedIn you will become somewhat of a decent manager. Otherwise, just keep coasting on your brown nosing skills with upper management so they don't see that you are inept at doing your job.

Go sell some Sotyktu before your overlay replaces you. The days of fake calls are over. Produce or be released. You were hired to do a job. It's not my job to sell for you. Unless you lied on your CV you have dermatology sales experience. Put it to use or get replaced. My job is to help the winners continue winning and to eliminate the losers like you who obviously can't sell. I don't need your excuses, I need results.

"Brass"??? Only someone in management would refer to themselves as "brass"? Keep 'em coming!

Clown

Go sell some Sotyktu before your overlay replaces you. The days of fake calls are over. Produce or be released. You were hired to do a job. It's not my job to sell for you. Unless you lied on your CV you have dermatology sales experience. Put it to use or get replaced. My job is to help the winners continue winning and to eliminate the losers like you who obviously can't sell. I don't need your excuses, I need results.
Even your prize pig won’t win all the time. What a moronic management style.

We need winners not whiners. If you can't sell then resign. We won't miss you. Take your great skill set to Starbucks or Panera Bread. You are paid well to do a job. Get with it or get out. We won't miss you if you leave. You are 100% replaceable.

We need winners not whiners. If you can't sell then resign. We won't miss you. Take your great skill set to Starbucks or Panera Bread. You are paid well to do a job. Get with it or get out. We won't miss you if you leave. You are 100% replaceable.
Same will be said for you. The way you treat people is a reflection of you and your parents. Clearly you needed better parents. They failed miserably.

Same will be said for you. The way you treat people is a reflection of you and your parents. Clearly you needed better parents. They failed miserably.
Just ran off a poorly performing rep. She came to us via Galderma and is now with J&J. If you can’t sell get out of the way for reps who can. Mommy can no longer help you. Get results or get out.