Derm Expansion - Who Has Maps???

*any information.
Guess my whole team sucks then. Again, it’s our manager who hasn’t shared ANY info about what is going on which is why we’re on here asking who had maps. I’m also pretty sure your territory isn’t at 40% either. Just remember why they’re doing this. No one’s blowing it out. Only place that is happening is at your mom’s house.

Guess my whole team sucks then. Again, it’s our manager who hasn’t shared ANY info about what is going on which is why we’re on here asking who had maps. I’m also pretty sure your territory isn’t at 40% either. Just remember why they’re doing this. No one’s blowing it out. Only place that is happening is at your mom’s house.
Sounds like you need this new model because yo lack the ability to do it on your own! Oh… my mom said you suck!

The only map you should be looking for is a map on how to get out of the shit show called BMS! The lack of leadership oozes out from PPK. Being told changes were coming weeks ago only caused anxiety. Such a joke. Get out if you can.

The only map you should be looking for is a map on how to get out of the shit show called BMS! The lack of leadership oozes out from PPK. Being told changes were coming weeks ago only caused anxiety. Such a joke. Get out if you can.
So none of the reps have any idea about their territory? We are getting a "mirrored" territory. I heard the guy in AZ is losing California. I heard that Dru is losing some of his territory too. I wonder how accurate the info is.

So none of the reps have any idea about their territory? We are getting a "mirrored" territory. I heard the guy in AZ is losing California. I heard that Dru is losing some of his territory too. I wonder how accurate the info is.
All true! Just got the maps today and you along with your mirrored partner are picking up all of Alaska. Be sure to dress warm and God Bless!

People are already leaving. Several have already put in their resignations. More will be coming. This expansion is not going to save this brand. Too many patients no longer on therapy, high goals, shitty launch strategy, way too much turnover, etc. Could go on and on. The derm community is very well aware of the dumpster fire that is BMS.

People are already leaving. Several have already put in their resignations. More will be coming. This expansion is not going to save this brand. Too many patients no longer on therapy, high goals, shitty launch strategy, way too much turnover, etc. Could go on and on. The derm community is very well aware of the dumpster fire that is BMS.
Sadly this is true. The Dupixent rep told an office manager that she feels sorry for the Sotyktu team. She said it is a huge flop. It's sad because it's a good drug. We just didn't know how to execute.

Yes, failing Novartis narcissist, entitled managers are crying foul about losing parts of their territory. Seriously with the money we all make here, whining over that?

ANDY DID NOT SCREW UP THIS LAUNCH
SOTYKTU IS A CRAP DRUG
NO ONE COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS SHIP FROM SINKING
SORRY YOU STILL CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH TWO YEARS IN
STOP POINTING FINGERS
START DUSTING OFF THAT RESUME

bet your measly bonus check that the expansion will usher in the worst talent in the industry, who in their right mind would sign up for this shit show, what a waste of time and money