• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

WHEN WILL NUBU LAYOFFS OCCUR?

It’s happening this week! Get ready

Are you sure and when? Between TN's pelo workouts or after her tanning session? It's all about her so if she's busy it could be weeks. Did she stock up on her eye drops for fake tears? Will she share one last sports analogy team motivational speech? How about one last appearance from the band, they can sing "closing time"....Will Romo be in costume? At least send us off laughing.

Are you sure and when? Between TN's pelo workouts or after her tanning session? It's all about her so if she's busy it could be weeks. Did she stock up on her eye drops for fake tears? Will she share one last sports analogy team motivational speech? How about one last appearance from the band, they can sing "closing time"....Will Romo be in costume? At least send us off laughing.
Tiffany is one of the worst leaders ever! Fox

if they were letting us all go, they would not have paid us for 3 month to sit at home. they would have given us our WARN back in Nov. with the first call unless the merger with Horizon changed things? Tiffany is now leading up that business unit? I'm so confused by all of this.

What day this week are we finding out? Are all of us gone or are they rolling some of us into that bone division to sell Aimovig.

They will be keeping about half the reps and expanding territories by double. Doesn’t make sense to wait this long but it’s obviously the direction that’s coming from the higher ups.

2 of the original band members are gone. BM left the Company and MB is now a KAM I believe. The band is disbanding.

Can’t believe managers aren’t letting their reps know that cuts will be made this week. They know, shame on them! Awards call on Friday is set and couldn’t be moved, they know it won’t be 100% attended.

I think more than 50% of us are going to be let go …but even if you make it…do you really want to stay??? Should you stay? Won’t the remaining 50% be let go 6 months from now?

I think more than 50% of us are going to be let go …but even if you make it…do you really want to stay??? Should you stay? Won’t the remaining 50% be let go 6 months from now?

Those retained should have been looking elsewhere all along. This will provide extra time (6 mos?) to find the best external job possible rather than taking any pharma rep job. Stay? Nooooo way, no sales division is good or safe here. You need to take care of you and your family first Your bank doesn't care if your paycheck is from Lilly, Amgen, Abbvie, on and on. Pharma sales is all the same regardless of company name or product.

You might even be reinvigorated and find purpose once again. I only wish hub Dub from Texas would provide us with one last departing rap song, I'll never forget those. Sadly he left Amgen so I don't think he will post. Come on hub Dub, bust a rhyme one last time

50% gone --maybe down to 90

but your'e right. it's all over soon. we ALL need to get out of here. Worst division ever. Worst mistake ever. mess from start to finish. revolving door of leadership.

TN will be taken care of. Those of us who make it need to be actively interviewing as the gig is over soon. a year at the most. division sold off if there even is a division.

may be rolled into bone health and we'll have to sell another product too. Aimovig is not profitable writing not eh wall. we've all been warned and many should have been looking and didn't. they think they will keep their job but for how long is the question. everyone should have resumes out everywhere

I hope this goes on FOREVER. I"ve not worked in over 3 months. this is GREAT! Fake 2 calls a day so no unreported days show up...no one looking...getting stuff done at home and enjoying the gym! YEAH. Keep not telling us please. LOVING full pay! And bonus

Those retained should have been looking elsewhere all along. This will provide extra time (6 mos?) to find the best external job possible rather than taking any pharma rep job. Stay? Nooooo way, no sales division is good or safe here. You need to take care of you and your family first Your bank doesn't care if your paycheck is from Lilly, Amgen, Abbvie, on and on. Pharma sales is all the same regardless of company name or product.

You might even be reinvigorated and find purpose once again. I only wish hub Dub from Texas would provide us with one last departing rap song, I'll never forget those. Sadly he left Amgen so I don't think he will post. Come on hub Dub, bust a rhyme one last time

BM? I heard he left too.

wow. they're cutting err'body. I'm not sure in November when they announced this that they said "when we say restructuring - we mean we are QUITTING, no longer participating in the migraine space" day-um!

wow. they're cutting err'body. I'm not sure in November when they announced this that they said "when we say restructuring - we mean we are QUITTING, no longer participating in the migraine space" day-um!

I never got any email about staying at home for a call, nothing. Checked my email and spam boxes. Thus better not be a cruel joke.