When is the next restructure?

I posted several weeks ago of the newly announced terminations you will now observe the removal of the vaccine group. Unlike you I am inside and up close to the decision makers. Start your job searches

Chronic care to be cut by 50%. What were the details provided to vaccines on reductions? They are already one up, so will they now just have twice the territory?

To the poster who has said multiple times that CC is being spun off: When exactly does that come? All that has been announced is layoffs to go to 1 up for most territories.
Steglatro has revolutionized the treatment of diabetes. It is the only reason that we are holding on to the salesforce in primary care. BI,AZ, and Janssen are upset about what Steglatro is doing..

Steglatro has revolutionized the treatment of diabetes. It is the only reason that we are holding on to the salesforce in primary care. BI,AZ, and Janssen are upset about what Steglatro is doing..

I'm so glad to learn of these long overdue cuts to the useless lifer entry level deli slingers. CC reps already turning on one another jockeying to obtain one of the very few jobs remaining. Make the cut? CC will be entirely dissolved 6 months later, everyone loses. Again, so happy they are cleaning house at this shathole, these reps are useless, old and a financial drain. I mean look at what we are paying these people to drive around and do nothing, they have zero impact.

I'm so glad to learn of these long overdue cuts to the useless lifer entry level deli slingers. CC reps already turning on one another jockeying to obtain one of the very few jobs remaining. Make the cut? CC will be entirely dissolved 6 months later, everyone loses. Again, so happy they are cleaning house at this shathole, these reps are useless, old and a financial drain. I mean look at what we are paying these people to drive around and do nothing, they have zero impact.

Says the gay janitor who’s come drunk already.

Stop breathing those toxic janitor in the drum fumes, and let your ho mo man lover insert the new butt plug and then his meat and pack that crap good!

Hey, it's the deli slinger guy...again! So happy to see you back with your favorite, overused term! Hi!!

Thinking about restructuring - curious about points of view on the idea of "asking for a package" even before a hand raising request.

Does this potentially make sense for long-time employees in the bridge zone?

Ohhhh, career death bells are ringing, what sadness they’ll be bringing. Who will get cut, who has kissed enough butt? Some will be crying, some singing. But, the final choice comes when you hear that phone ringing. Is it worth it?

This makes no sense - they have already announced the vaccine restructuring.
LdzYFWjReUCYQzpc6

I am inside and previously announced this latest round of eliminations. Now get ready for next Wednesday bye to vaccines

Not surprising, shop off vaccines to a suitor and bank billions. Merck loves shopping off, look at animal health, consumer and one off products over the years.

Simply means more miserable Merck phucks in the bread line. If you haven't seen the movie "the minute men", rent it. Pretty much sums up Merck and where vaccine employees will end up.

Ohhhh, career death bells are ringing, what sadness they’ll be bringing. Who will get cut, who has kissed enough butt? Some will be crying, some singing. But, the final choice comes when you hear that phone ringing. Is it worth it?
You make the decision when the last check cashes. Hope you saved all the deli!