When is the next restructure?

Want to know how long I have been here? Here are my PTSD buzz words:
1) Burning platform
2) Optimized
3) Pillars of focus
4) Fortifying our Future.

I have to give someone credit for coming up with the MOST creative ways to say layoffs.

You must a youngin'? One of those newfangled Millennials that things he's teflon...When you grow up cochise, and lose a job that paid you very well, (not to mention health insurance) see who you will be calling a creampuff...

In the meantime, have some empathy for those whose lives are going to change dramatically, and will be stressed to ever find a job with similar compensation...

When you're young a dumb, it may not be until your 40s or 50s until you will wake up see the light...
Far from it, in my 50’s...its life, a job...you didn’t lose a limb in war, you weren’t raped...deal with it

The Prayer of St. Teresa of Avila

“Let nothing disturb you, nothing frighten you, all things are passing, God is unchanging. Patience gains all; nothing is lacking to those who have God: God alone is sufficient.”

corporate bigheads using the term ‘eliminated’, to define summarily placing hundreds of folks out for the wolves, some with families and whole livelihoods that would have to change

Far from it, in my 50’s...its life, a job...you didn’t lose a limb in war, you weren’t raped...deal with it

Have you heard of economic rape Mr. "It's a job?" You are truly a heartless beast...no wonder you thrive in Merck's corporate toxicity.

Good luck to those unfortunate souls affected by this lay off and having to "deal with it" as this complete A#hole in the above quote states...

You don't realize how much losing this job will do to families futures...It is sad beyond belief...

Want to know how long I have been here? Here are my PTSD buzz words:
1) Burning platform
2) Optimized
3) Pillars of focus
4) Fortifying our Future.

I have to give someone credit for coming up with the MOST creative ways to say layoffs.

Merck tries to dress everything up. They treat us badly and try to make it sound acceptable. Hasn't been a good place to work in over a decade .

Merck tries to dress everything up. They treat us badly and try to make it sound acceptable. Hasn't been a good place to work in over a decade .
Steglatro just hit an all time high in new prescriptions passing Invokana. All competitive companies are holding special meetings this weekend to set up a strategy to offset these breaking news numbers on Steglatro. A lot of money spent to send all reps from 3 companies to the same location to talk about how Steglatro is taking market share. The layoffs cannot happen given this breaking news. It would be disastrous to Merck to try to curb the momentum with layoffs.

I posted several weeks ago of the newly announced terminations you will now observe the removal of the vaccine group. Unlike you I am inside and up close to the decision makers. Start your job searches

you can start your job search.

as a single male with no bat crazy wife or bat crazy children, and rent under 1k/ month, and no debt, I am taking about 5 years off to travel the world.

thank you merck, for all the cash.

Actually, maybe I will retire at 40. I am good.

hope the rest of you learn from this, and stop buying things you don't need, and stop attaching your self worth to material things and people that don't care about you.

I posted several weeks ago of the newly announced terminations you will now observe the removal of the vaccine group. Unlike you I am inside and up close to the decision makers. Start your job searches
53940b4d354e11970df88dce2904148b.png

Old news...

Vaccine and CC are history.
Sorry folks its just business and daddy Ken let you know years ago that this is the new Merck. If u refused to listen to daddy and take his advise then that is your fault.
Now, get ur ass out of bed and go find another job. AZ still has a PC sales group, start over there but be warned, PC is definitely not the future of this industry.
U need to land in oncology or specialty, if not u are a duck on the pond and u will be picked off soon.

What a stupid comment from the last post, you sound like a fool
I agree with the post stating that Merck is stupid to cut now with so much momentum with Steglatro. I did confirm that Farxiga, Jardiance, and Invokana are all at special meetings trying to upset the latest momentum with Steglatro. Reality is the layoffs will put a major damper on Steglatro. What a move by Merck as Steglatro sales are better than ever..