WHC reorganization is here!

So the AGMs are supposed to be the smartest people in the room, but have no answers for most of the questions asked, and didn't think of any of all the small stuff they were too busy for in their previous jobs. Now they are drowning. As they continue to show their incompetence, our sales will suffer just like the last 3 years. Who put them there? And how exactly are they going to coach something they know nothing about?
The irony of these AGMs are that they have been part of the same leadership team that feels like every customer facing rep is expendable and if you don't like it here just leave. That they have created this fantastic culture that anyone should be begging to stay in. Now ironically they will rely on those customer facing reps for their success.
They will continue with their arrogant attitudes and think that it won't matter what type of talent we have as reps because anyone can do that work. Solid reps will continue to leave unappreciated or stay and be undervalued and results will continue to suffer.
Just ask the smug John Berrios how that worked for him. Just ask anyone who is hiring right now. Good people are hard to find especially if you are offering minimal wage. These AGMs are in for a surprise when they have 2-3 vacancies and no one wants to help.

Its a shit show and everyone knows it even the ones who aren’t willing to say it and are now cheerleaders shaking pom poms. Bill himself said it, it will be hard and people will be effected but its better for the company. So for the near term its every man for himself. Don't give a shit about the company because the company doesn't give a shit about you. Pretty simple.

The irony of these AGMs are that they have been part of the same leadership team that feels like every customer facing rep is expendable and if you don't like it here just leave. That they have created this fantastic culture that anyone should be begging to stay in. Now ironically they will rely on those customer facing reps for their success.
They will continue with their arrogant attitudes and think that it won't matter what type of talent we have as reps because anyone can do that work. Solid reps will continue to leave unappreciated or stay and be undervalued and results will continue to suffer.
Just ask the smug John Berrios how that worked for him. Just ask anyone who is hiring right now. Good people are hard to find especially if you are offering minimal wage. These AGMs are in for a surprise when they have 2-3 vacancies and no one wants to help.

What is the difference between an Area General Manager and an Area VP? Is it another “leadership” (air quotes- using the term lightly) layer? Or are people making themselves out to be more important than they really are? Has WHC and Cardio-Renal been combined?

The latest Roundup shit show (to the tune of $2.25B) is sure to accelerate the company’s tailspin into oblivion. Bill A needs to dissolve the Monsanto/agri business unit to stop Bayer’s hemorrhaging. It isn’t worth fighting nor keeping. Just shut it all down now.

What is the difference between an Area General Manager and an Area VP? Is it another “leadership” (air quotes- using the term lightly) layer? Or are people making themselves out to be more important than they really are? Has WHC and Cardio-Renal been combined?
I almost spit up my froot loops laughing at that one, people making themselves out to be more important than they really are. VP's and director layers were eliminated and the people at that level displaced the RBMs, took their jobs. They are now glorified RBMs but are called AGMs. They answer to people who have responsibility for both franchises so not really combined.

I almost spit up my froot loops laughing at that one, people making themselves out to be more important than they really are. VP's and director layers were eliminated and the people at that level displaced the RBMs, took their jobs. They are now glorified RBMs but are called AGMs. They answer to people who have responsibility for both franchises so not really combined.
Already starting to hear the whining about how much work they have. SFU and go to work, your getting paid well enough. Do your job.

Already starting to hear the whining about how much work they have. SFU and go to work, your getting paid well enough. Do your job.

Thank you! Can this thread be retired already? it's 50 pages long and it's just a bunch of lazy reps not pulling their weight complaining. Just quit and move on, no one needs your whiny mouth!

Just wait most of them are so unqualified and are way over their heads. They are now actually required to work which is all new to them as they all have road the coattails from the past long enough. Some are looking for their exit now, one just left and the remaining one will hiring no value to our organization. At least that’s how it is within Oncology. You can see some of their current bad decisions in some of the vacant roles that they are hiring for on their team. A lot of favoritism, lots of corruption and people doing dirty things behind the scenes and hiring those people. What goes around comes around this is just the start of the bad decisions that they’re making with a great organization. And PS The field team is sitting here watching you and everything you do and by the way you’re ignoring all of us so not a good taste in their mouth either and also all the competitors know it and are now trying to poach us so soon enough it, it’ll all come back to bite you

I left there a little while ago but I’m curious to know how the AGM’s are doing Now that they have been drawn,

they were just horrible people for the most part when I was there, so I’m hoping they’re getting their Getting what they deserve.

I left there a little while ago but I’m curious to know how the AGM’s are doing Now that they have been drawn,

they were just horrible people for the most part when I was there, so I’m hoping they’re getting their Getting what they deserve.

AGMs are doing great! it's so much better now and the reps not pulling their weight are getting looked at in a new light (as you can see by the constant whining on this board)

They are learning how insulated they really were in their previous kiss ass positions and now are faced with so many things they know nothing about. Most are way over their heads and drowning. Most are pushing off every and all duties they can and calling that DSO when in reality they just don't want to do the work required. They are still behind their monitors 8 hours a day. They are getting a crash course on how useless they really are in this new operating system.

Just wait most of them are so unqualified and are way over their heads. They are now actually required to work which is all new to them as they all have road the coattails from the past long enough. Some are looking for their exit now, one just left and the remaining one will hiring no value to our organization. At least that’s how it is within Oncology. You can see some of their current bad decisions in some of the vacant roles that they are hiring for on their team. A lot of favoritism, lots of corruption and people doing dirty things behind the scenes and hiring those people. What goes around comes around this is just the start of the bad decisions that they’re making with a great organization. And PS The field team is sitting here watching you and everything you do and by the way you’re ignoring all of us so not a good taste in their mouth either and also all the competitors know it and are now trying to poach us so soon enough it, it’ll all come back to bite you
oh you smell goat-what do you know anyway...

End of Feb and still no quotas loaded in Athena. I checked last night. Did they layoff the person responsible for this? This is pathetic. Get your shit together DSO Kings and Queens. Make it happen.

End of Feb and still no quotas loaded in Athena. I checked last night. Did they layoff the person responsible for this? This is pathetic. Get your shit together DSO Kings and Queens. Make it happen.

Since they are ‘reorganizing’ the old Comm Ops now anything is possible. The Athena people have been on vacation for 2 weeks
In Q1 so assume that is why there has been so many issues with data and updated dashboards. They are also over their heads. Most likely DSO will take them all out like they just did to the FFE team so likely they will reduce headcount which won’t help the field nor the company.
Lots of ONC people soon to be giving notice to leave for a stable competitor. Good luck filling this roles with all of the bad press. No one in their right
Kind would leave a role for here unless desperate we cannot even fill vacant AGM roles! This place is a disaster