• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

What will we find out on July 11th?

Sure explains a lot of the houses going up for sale in our area.

And anyone who calls someone a "r*****" is bound to one himself. I sure hope you don't have kids. And if you do, I'll be sure to keep mine away from yours.

And anyone who calls someone a "r*****" is bound to one himself. I sure hope you don't have kids. And if you do, I'll be sure to keep mine away from yours.
Once again you prove you're in full r***** mode. My kids and old enough to make their own decisions. Are you writing about grandkids or what? You also have pronoun trouble. Who is our? Not many houses for sale in my state. I really want you to stop being a blond bimbo and make some sense.

Be gone with you. You're an idiot. Sympathy for your kids.

I have to ask. Who are you writing too? Do you think you are writing to people in the town where you live? Also who used that word you were writing about? You do understand you're on CP. This is not a town website.

I have to ask. Who are you writing too? Do you think you are writing to people in the town where you live? Also who used that word you were writing about? You do understand you're on CP. This is not a town website.
Stop the shit. This is a blond bimbo who thinks the world revolves around her. She is blond and obviously thought it was about her. I have no clue who she is but it's pretty funny. She thinks our kids (my kids are 23,26, and 30) would ever meet. This has to be the most disillusioned poster ever on CP.

No you could very well have possibly ruined it.

Please do not spread rumors. MERCK will be well. We all will be well as well.
Merck will be very profitable and successful after the completed downsizing. I look forward to a finely tuned company devoid of incompetent and redundant sycophants. I want my returns increased at the expense of the mindless!

Stop the shit. This is a blond bimbo who thinks the world revolves around her. She is blond and obviously thought it was about her. I have no clue who she is but it's pretty funny. She thinks our kids (my kids are 23,26, and 30) would ever meet. This has to be the most disillusioned poster ever on CP.

Retarded PFHAG moles can't have kids

Good to see you are having fun with people with major problems. She is showing clear signs of clinical depression.

Not cool