• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

What will we find out on July 11th?

There will be nothing announced this week regarding headcount status for any field sales division which will once again prove that the doomsday preppers are full of BS. Check back on July 5th for proof. No restructure, no layoffs period!

I don't think its a prepper. Its just one dipshit who stay home, doesn't work, and posts on CP all day long. Multiple threads. Same general theme. Nobody listens to him because we all know he's a POS. Not even sure the CV team will be let go in November.

OK, let's do a test. I know for a fact the first sales organizational announcement will occur THIS Tuesday by EOB day eastern time! Check back with me then and say I am wrong you fools. Expansion in one group and hacking in another. Stay tuned, these decisions are best rolled out while people are slacking on vacation. :(

Well? What do you say dipshit? Rim job misses it again-like you always have. go eat

Well? What do you say dipshit? Rim job misses it again-like you always have. go eat

Hey now, i am neutral when reading these posts. The poster stated this will happen Tuesday so lets wait and see. If they are wrong we can put the hammer down on them. If the poster is right i have a bunch of questions about what will happen next. This might be the insider who has resurfaced again. They seem pretty confident about the exact date and time.

Hey now, i am neutral when reading these posts. The poster stated this will happen Tuesday so lets wait and see. If they are wrong we can put the hammer down on them. If the poster is right i have a bunch of questions about what will happen next. This might be the insider who has resurfaced again. They seem pretty confident about the exact date and time.

No, this isn't the inside who posted a while back. His/her information was right on with everything. We haven't heard anything like that since. The poster isn't right. He's a stupid fuck who shouldn't be believed by anyone. Including you clowny

no discovery research in New Jersey (RY and KW). email for a meeting to come on july 11 you'll get an email at 9:15 for a 10:00 meeting. future announcements will be made every 2-3 weeks following CVD in will be focused california. will post more info when i hear it.

Heres the asshole that does this every few weeks. No announcement? Oh! Just extend the date. Go eat the big one horse shit face.
Sorry but I'm not the person you are referring to , and everything stated here is true . Major change coming to KW MRL, site will be morphed into a capabilities site and disease area biology is out of there, headed to Cambridge and SF. sucks that MRL has to go through this yet again.

Nothing happening Friday that is bullshit- but sadly the impending changes at KW are real , research there will be completely repurposed to allow for the expansion at Cambridge and SF. I wish it wasn't true but it is.
You can hide in denial but will find out the week of the 11th. You can call me an asshole and shove your head in the sand but it is coming.

Nothing happening Friday that is bullshit- but sadly the impending changes at KW are real , research there will be completely repurposed to allow for the expansion at Cambridge and SF. I wish it wasn't true but it is.
You can hide in denial but will find out the week of the 11th. You can call me an asshole and shove your head in the sand but it is coming.

Okay, let's check back on July 12th, 2016 and see what has been announced. In fact, let's give 1 month. On August 1st, 2016, let's see what the facts are (and are not).

Okay, let's check back on July 12th, 2016 and see what has been announced. In fact, let's give 1 month. On August 1st, 2016, let's see what the facts are (and are not).
Whatever - it's not a game. The fact is that a lot of people will be hurt by this . I'm just trying to warn you so you are prepared.i don't find any happiness in any of this stuff, sucks that this has to happen yet again. You can believe whatever you want.

Spill the beans then you f'ing goober. prove you know something more than the same rumors we've all heard already. What are you afraid of? Post something we don't know