• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

What is the call about tomorrow? There are 3

This response right here definitely illustrates why PC3s should NOT be selling this! What a joke! You clearly don’t know a damn thing about this launch and any data! Scary! I’m sure you’ve been asked about it in the field hopefully you’ve kept your mouth shut lol. I hope the leadership is reading this because you are a legit dumb fuck. Dude, stop commenting, you’re hurting yourself and making you look even worse you uneducated douche bag! You may think you’re in the FBI but the PC1s and 2s are in the CIA HAHA.

Anyone can come on here, talk shit, and stir things up because it's all anonymous..For all we know it could be a complete outsider reading comments, and responding in order to piss people off, and create animosity between the divisions. Don't let the trolls win.

This response right here definitely illustrates why PC3s should NOT be selling this! What a joke! You clearly don’t know a damn thing about this launch and any data! Scary! I’m sure you’ve been asked about it in the field hopefully you’ve kept your mouth shut lol. I hope the leadership is reading this because you are a legit dumb fuck. Dude, stop commenting, you’re hurting yourself and making you look even worse you uneducated douche bag! You may think you’re in the FBI but the PC1s and 2s are in the CIA HAHA.

Don’t let emotions take control, and rush to judgement. It could literally be anyone: former PC3 made because he/she missed out; PC1/2, Metabolic, BI, or Syneos Rep causing trouble, or someone not even affiliated with Lilly; that’s why companies don’t pay any attention to these comments, and neither should anyone else…

Don’t let emotions take control, and rush to judgement. It could literally be anyone: former PC3 made because he/she missed out; PC1/2, Metabolic, BI, or Syneos Rep causing trouble, or someone not even affiliated with Lilly; that’s why companies don’t pay any attention to these comments, and neither should anyone else…

All true. I guess most, if not all, of the sales force is actually happy with the changes. The sentiment being expressed on here is very inaccurate. A handful of people are upset and questioning leadership's decisions. Most people trust our senior leaders and know they are doing the right thing. All for one and one for all...TeamLilly.

Actually, I’m PC3..What do you mean “Do nothing”?..Many of us have successfully grown the business & market share of a nearly 10 year old product against very aggressive sales goals in a SGLT-2 marketplace where doctors opinions & utilization are very well established, and incredibly difficult to change.
So, what, you think PC1/2 not only deserve to be gifted Monjauro, but also the new obesity drug too; while those of us who have paid our dues the last year, and been successful doing so just get stuck continuing to sell a product that is getting more & more irrelevant by the day?
You are the ignorant, selfish douchebag. To hell with you, and anyone else who thinks that way.
but honestly, at the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what you, or any of your malcontent, disaffected cohorts think, or believe, and if it bothers you that much, as the saying goes, “don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.”…

Gifted?? Are you serious? We have busted our asses launching Mounjaro. How selfish you are to not realize how devastating this is to the people that have paved your way.

We’re not just mad about the indication. We’re mad at all the stuff adding up. WE WORKED OUR ASSES OFF to launch this damn drug! And we work our asses off trying to save all these scripts because LILLY fucked up and doesn’t have supply or insurance coverage and they blame us for that?! Wtf? They just said they’re going to pay us $1700 for our Q1 bonus who is happy about that? Then they gave us some shitty ass growth goals when they still haven’t figure out supply and BCBS! They’re making us look stupid in front of our providers. THEN YOU ADD THIS wtf? Then call us support reps? PC3s did not help us 1 bit during this launch you want us to support them when you slapped us in the face multiple times with this drug. And we had this to look forward to and you rip that away? That’s where the frustration comes from. Then you LIE on the call and say PC3s aren’t getting a raise when in fact they are moving to the higher specialty bonus when we laid the ground work for them to launch successfully? THAT is why we are pissed! If they paid us well and things went more smooth we would not be as upset but its repetitive disrespect from Lilly that is really pissing us all off.[/QUOTE

This is exactly right!! I have never felt more insulted by a company in my life.

HMMMM..Let me see here....I am >105% for Jardiance and >120% for Emgality with very little overlap, but I "can't sell them"....HMMMM...Sounds to me like you have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, and you are also incredibly bitter, and butt hurt, so you're making disparaging comments to make yourself feel better...Well, like I said before, you are literally stupid, and you are also literally a pathetic loser, and I am the winner who gets to sell the Obesity drug, so cry me a river, junior!

Syneos rep here... The avg goal attainment for jardiance for the entire syneos team in q4 was 104%. And less than 10 territories in the nation were below 100%. So congratulations, you're 1% better than an average syneos rep.

Syneos rep here... The avg goal attainment for jardiance for the entire syneos team in q4 was 104%. And less than 10 territories in the nation were below 100%. So congratulations, you're 1% better than an average syneos rep.[
YAWN!!!!...Man..I just woke up..Partied way too hard last night until about 4:30 am, and then slept just like a baby after a big 'ol bottle of bobbie juice...I'm hungry...I think I'll have a some pizza -no wait, maybe some Chef Boyardee ravioli..You ever get a craving for something random..I'm craving Chef Boyardee ravioli, for some reason...Let's see what's on TV now...Oh man! Goodfellas!..I remember watching this as a kid when my parents went out to dinner. and left me home by myself..What a great movie!..Gonna make me some ravioli (and by make I mean open the can, dump it in a bowl, and heat it up in the microwave, LOL!!), and then sit down, and watch the movie!! What a great day to relax!

Syneos rep here... The avg goal attainment for jardiance for the entire syneos team in q4 was 104%. And less than 10 territories in the nation were below 100%. So congratulations, you're 1% better than an average syneos rep.

YAWN!!!!...Man..I just woke up..Partied way too hard last night until about 4:30 am, and then slept just like a baby after a big 'ol bottle of bobbie juice...I'm hungry...I think I'll have a some pizza -no wait, maybe some Chef Boyardee ravioli..You ever get a craving for something random..I'm craving Chef Boyardee ravioli, for some reason...Let's see what's on TV now...Oh man! Goodfellas!..I remember watching this as a kid when my parents went out to dinner. and left me home by myself..What a great movie!..Gonna make me some ravioli (and by make I mean open the can, dump it in a bowl, and heat it up in the microwave, LOL!!), and then sit down, and watch the movie!! What a great day to relax!

PC1/2 have never been Team Lilly in my territory. They ignore PC3 and continue to put their “calls” in on no see offices. I’ve worked well with my BI overlaps and our offices have been supported with Jardiance. Those offices will continue to be supported until the changes come next year and will be supported with Jardiance in the second position. The anger PC1&2 feel toward PC3 is misplaced - be mad at management or others in decision making positions. Why be mad at reps that did nothing to you? We are all trying to make a living and do the best we can.

There have been openings in PC3 - reps could have applied from 1 or 2 but didn’t. I do get the anger and maybe those that stick around will be rewarded with reparations down the line. Only time will tell. I plan to be around for the long term and am excited about the investment in PC3.

Ozempic For Weight Loss: Risks, Side Effects And More

I can't prove it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the virality of this weight loss side effect / off-label promotion occurred directly within Lilly. A side effect is an undesirable occurrence that can happen as a result of taking a drug. Generally speaking, weight loss is not an undesirable occurrence; therefore, it isn't a side effect. What percentage of diabetics are overweight? I know a diabetic who takes 20 medications and eats like shit. He salts everything and eats sweets all day long. What the fuck?!

PC1/2 have never been Team Lilly in my territory. They ignore PC3 and continue to put their “calls” in on no see offices. I’ve worked well with my BI overlaps and our offices have been supported with Jardiance. Those offices will continue to be supported until the changes come next year and will be supported with Jardiance in the second position. The anger PC1&2 feel toward PC3 is misplaced - be mad at management or others in decision making positions. Why be mad at reps that did nothing to you? We are all trying to make a living and do the best we can.

There have been openings in PC3 - reps could have applied from 1 or 2 but didn’t. I do get the anger and maybe those that stick around will be rewarded with reparations down the line. Only time will tell. I plan to be around for the long term and am excited about the investment in PC3.

Keep in mind there are traditionally “no-see” offices that will see PC1/2 because of Mounjaro; just like there are offices that Syneos reps have difficulty seeing that PC3 reps can see because of Emgality.

I am not mad at PC3s I’m mad at management. I honestly think we should all have it in our bag

Gifted?? Are you serious? We have busted our asses launching Mounjaro. How selfish you are to not realize how devastating this is to the people that have paved your way.

Please explain to us all of your hard work and how you paved the way…

- MJ is vastly superior to OZ
- HCPs knew about the drug and were waiting on it. Had thousands of scripts pre-written waiting on launch
-OZ & Wegovy not available in pharmacies when MJ launched. HCPs had no choice but to write the best T2D in Pharma history
- MJ copay card allowed for off label use and skipped step therapy requirements
- Lilly didn’t know how to goal MJ expecially with OZ & Wegovy being unavailable so reps hit 120% goal 3 weeks in to the Q =free max bonus for PC1 & 2.

So explain to me how you sold through all of those very very tough market conditions with such a tough drug to sell lmaoooo lololol lololo

"Paved your way"?! Oh my god! The delusions of grandeur on display here are incredible! You were GIFTED arguably the most highly anticipated medication of all time! Doctors & NPS were salivating at the opportunity to prescribe Mounjaro!
I receive phone calls from doctor's offices -including traditionally "no see" offices- all the time asking if I know who the Mounjaro rep is because the doc/Np wants to discuss the product, as I'm sure every PC3 rep has..The fucking Red Carpet has been rolled out for you undeserving, arrogant, petulant little infants, and you think YOU "paved the way"? My god, you delusional, narcissistic little shithead, you seriously need to seek help from a mental health professional to help deal with the myriad of personality disorders you obviously suffer; in the meantime, you can shove your indignant, mind-numbingly ignorant comments up your pathetic ass, and piss off, loser.

I'm a pc1. Look, I'm happy for the pc3 reps getting promoted with more money making opportunities. Good for them for being in the right place at the right time. I'm not upset at them, but I am upset at leadership. Many of the pc3 reps were literally just hired last year and now they are already spec reps.... I'm mean, wow!! That's going to look so good on their resume. Now all the pc1 and pc2 have to be in a supporting role without any compensation. Yeah, not happening. I'm so so so done with this company. I'm checked out. I'll collect a paycheck while looking for other jobs. Or, I'll collect a paycheck, and just milk this company for years to come.

I'm a pc1. Look, I'm happy for the pc3 reps getting promoted with more money making opportunities. Good for them for being in the right place at the right time. I'm not upset at them, but I am upset at leadership. Many of the pc3 reps were literally just hired last year and now they are already spec reps.... I'm mean, wow!! That's going to look so good on their resume. Now all the pc1 and pc2 have to be in a supporting role without any compensation. Yeah, not happening. I'm so so so done with this company. I'm checked out. I'll collect a paycheck while looking for other jobs. Or, I'll collect a paycheck, and just milk this company for years to come.

If one of your primary concerns is a fancy job title -like how "Specialty Rep" looks on a resume, just say you are a "Specialty Representative" on your resume; everyone else embellishes his/her job title (myself included).
Then, after you get hired at your new awesome pharma company, and you're filling out the previous employment info for the company performing the background check, just put down your actual previous title, and no one will be any wiser..