• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

What is it about Zimmer Biomet....

A lot of blue collars terminated today in Warsaw… it’s a shame what BH is doing to the community because he doesn’t get his way. He is taking his personal vendetta out on a small town.

Interesting interview published with IT claiming that ZB will be the boldest company in medtech. Dunno, rings hollow to me. How is a company the boldest when it consistently works with a shoestring of staff, has no M&A juice, is watching senior execs leave in droves, and has created an environment of conflict with its sales channel. IT seems to belive it but it ain't working for investors, employees, partners, or execs.

Interesting interview published with IT claiming that ZB will be the boldest company in medtech. Dunno, rings hollow to me. How is a company the boldest when it consistently works with a shoestring of staff, has no M&A juice, is watching senior execs leave in droves, and has created an environment of conflict with its sales channel. IT seems to belive it but it ain't working for investors, employees, partners, or execs.
Boldest companies with restructures and reorgs. How many of these can IT and BH push out to the board and street as and excuse for missing top line revenue targets. At some point I would think they're accountable...

Every company in America is hiring. We're letting people go. ZB is fked.
Exactly- ZB is the worse medical device company! ZB management does not care about it's workers, nor the reps which is the life blood of any sales company. It's a shame. But that is what it is "fked!"! surgeons don't want to use their products because how badly they treat their own people.

Exactly- ZB is the worse medical device company! ZB management does not care about it's workers, nor the reps which is the life blood of any sales company. It's a shame. But that is what it is "fked!"! surgeons don't want to use their products because how badly they treat their own people.

Says a guy who was fired for poor performance.....

Says a guy who was fired for poor performance.....
Zimmer doesn’t fire reps lol. Plenty of people in my area that haven’t hit their number in years. Zimmer to afraid to lose the business they have at this point. A DUI can’t even get you in trouble these days, I know someone out there knows who this refers to.

Zimmer doesn’t fire reps lol. Plenty of people in my area that haven’t hit their number in years. Zimmer to afraid to lose the business they have at this point. A DUI can’t even get you in trouble these days, I know someone out there knows who this refers to.

Agreed. ZB needs to get rid of all the box movers and bring SYK talent.

Agreed. ZB needs to get rid of all the box movers and bring SYK talent.

stryker talent = dropping prices to rock bottom for business creating 3 times the work for the same amount of money, then you have to split it with your team you have to build instead of just letting your ego go, doing the minimum amount of work for the maximum amount of money. Stryker reps shoot themselves in the feet just to get an award for a year. Not the brightest bulbs over their, hell, the Stryker surgeon in my area literally sleeps with the reps girlfriend when they go to “training”. I bet he even watches, you all do some weird stuff for business at Stryker.