• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

What is it about Zimmer Biomet....

mako doesn’t have better technology but they have better reps and corp leadership. mako hasn’t been updated in years and their reps keep taking share.

winning? not in the market.

mako doesn’t have better technology but they have better reps and corp leadership. mako hasn’t been updated in years and their reps keep taking share.

winning? not in the market.

mako, Rosa, Bluebelt, which ever one it is it will only lower your contract pricing all for your hack surgeons/hospitals who need marketing for business. Red flags raised every meeting but all about keeping up with the Jones, even if it means contract pricing down over 1/3rd of what it is pre Rosa. Work harder idiots, not smarter.

mako, Rosa, Bluebelt, which ever one it is it will only lower your contract pricing all for your hack surgeons/hospitals who need marketing for business. Red flags raised every meeting but all about keeping up with the Jones, even if it means contract pricing down over 1/3rd of what it is pre Rosa. Work harder idiots, not smarter.

There is a rep who is sad that Strip Clubs are closed......

Send back inventory, but no inventory is available for request.
Commission holdbacks on already piss poor commission if your distributor is down.
People leaving everywhere.
Great place to be.

Really a fall from grace. This company used to have my absolute dedication. Now, I hate this company to the core. Leadership only cares about Wallstreet. Wasn’t that way when Dane was in charge. Goals are unrealistic, unless you fall into some sweet spot. Bonus & clawback concepts are bush-league. Fuck the haters who will reply. You will see what karma has in store for you! Ortho sales has eve & flow. Beware!!

Really a fall from grace. This company used to have my absolute dedication. Now, I hate this company to the core. Leadership only cares about Wallstreet. Wasn’t that way when Dane was in charge. Goals are unrealistic, unless you fall into some sweet spot. Bonus & clawback concepts are bush-league. Fuck the haters who will reply. You will see what karma has in store for you! Ortho sales has eve & flow. Beware!!

Then just leave.

It’s pretty funny reading through these. It doesn’t matter which company you are at in our space currently. At the end of the day, we all make good implants. Those implants get cheaper and cheaper each year. Because they have reached commodity levels we have developed robots. Stryker wins because they got there first and actually made money selling Makos for a long time, SN to some degree as well. ZB came along and screwed up the entire market by placing them. Now reps at any of those companies are marching toward the cliff with their eyes wide open. Go ahead and place your robots and watch how fast you are replaced by a service rep (they know how to open boxes too) making $80k a year and happy as could be. I guarantee there are plans to move senior reps to roles that move them further away from their customers as well. If I were BH I would have the exact same plans since all that matters is that the stock goes up. Attrition of high paid burned out reps that have carried this company for many many years will be welcomed with a swift kick in the ass on the way out.

It’s pretty funny reading through these. It doesn’t matter which company you are at in our space currently. At the end of the day, we all make good implants. Those implants get cheaper and cheaper each year. Because they have reached commodity levels we have developed robots. Stryker wins because they got there first and actually made money selling Makos for a long time, SN to some degree as well. ZB came along and screwed up the entire market by placing them. Now reps at any of those companies are marching toward the cliff with their eyes wide open. Go ahead and place your robots and watch how fast you are replaced by a service rep (they know how to open boxes too) making $80k a year and happy as could be. I guarantee there are plans to move senior reps to roles that move them further away from their customers as well. If I were BH I would have the exact same plans since all that matters is that the stock goes up. Attrition of high paid burned out reps that have carried this company for many many years will be welcomed with a swift kick in the ass on the way out.

Interesting view, but the plan wasn’t to place. They just had no one interested. Stryker rep in my area 1000+ more upsell on his robot knees.