What is interview process like?

<

How many people do they bring in for face to face? Any advice to ace the interview and get the job? Genentech is the best oncology company and I want to wrk there.

There is no formula, and that's an example of hod different it is. Every job, every interview is different. Don't be arrogant, don't make it all about you...good luck

Had a 5 to 10 min phone interview with basic technical questions related to the job.
Called 2 weeks later to come in for a personal interview. I was scheduled for a 30 min with 2 interviewers and a 60 min with 3 interviewers. Got to the plant and found out I having 1 interview two easy going down to earth lads who had been giving a list of questions to ask me. I must have got the best two interviews in Genentech they were both lads working on the floor, we sat down and chatted they looked at their giving questions and asked a few of them.
I had planned and studies for a gruesome interview from all the interview reviews I had looked up previously.
Ended up talking to one of the guys afterwards outside for 10 mins. Of course Im afraid not everyone will get this lucky.
Know about the company, why you want to work there, long tern goals, have a situation where you dealt with conflict.

Best of luck