We're getting our overtime lawsuit payout in August!

<

Any info from either source about how they're figuring up amounts? I know they said at one time if you were deposed you qualified for more, but I never heard any details of how to figure out what we're getting. It looks like there are 4 "original named Plaintiffs" who will get $40-60K per piece, otherwise how do we know how much?

Any info from either source about how they're figuring up amounts? I know they said at one time if you were deposed you qualified for more, but I never heard any details of how to figure out what we're getting. It looks like there are 4 "original named Plaintiffs" who will get $40-60K per piece, otherwise how do we know how much?

I just spoke with Jenn over a the Lawfirm. Here's what my situation amounts to for those similar:

1) Payments mid to late August (nothing new there)
2) I am available from 3/31/2008 toi 5/31/2012 and never made3 a total above $100,000

My payment according to Jenn without confirming, should be $1440 * 4 or $5760

I'll take it! Btw, Jenn got back to me in one day and was very nice and informative.

Good luck to those involved.

Call 877-251-1448. It is the administrator of payout. Spoke with them today. They want last 4 of your SSN, name, and current address. They stated you will not know payout until you receive the check which is the end of this month.

Indeed, I just called that number and they verified name, address and last 4 of SSN. Claims are being processed NOW! The guy said to expect them between the last week of July and the middle of August. He said they're processed by ZIP code. He also couldn't tell me any amount information as there are "many, many variables that go into the payout amount and Rust just processes the checks, they don't tally up the totals."

Now, where are the people who usually insult and bash the plaintiffs on CafePharma! It's been 6 posts without any smarta-- comments! Can't type with your feet in your mouths?

It all depends on the State you reside in and the statute of limitations for overtime pay. Some states laws state 3 years. Others are longer. It all depends are what state you reside and work in. If New Jersey is 6 years, we should all say we work for Novartis from New Jersy! LOL

By the way, where is the "not-so-informed" idiot that states there is no pay? I would bet you my first $100 that he cashes his OT check!!!! Maybe that db will send it back to Novartis gloating on what a good rep and loyal employee he is....like all of us are/were!

Indeed, I just called that number and they verified name, address and last 4 of SSN. Claims are being processed NOW! The guy said to expect them between the last week of July and the middle of August. He said they're processed by ZIP code. He also couldn't tell me any amount information as there are "many, many variables that go into the payout amount and Rust just processes the checks, they don't tally up the totals."

Now, where are the people who usually insult and bash the plaintiffs on CafePharma! It's been 6 posts without any smarta-- comments! Can't type with your feet in your mouths?

Are you sure they are processing the claims by Zip code instead of alphabetically?

Thanks!
Aaron Aadberg

I've called the processing office for the checks and they do not tell you a monthly dollar amount you'll be receiving. They don't know. We'll find out the amount when we get the check in the mail. So if someone posts a $ amount we'll be receiving, then they're simply not informed and are providing incorrect information. Just be patient and wait for your check.

Absolutely correct. Whoever posted the $1440 garbage is way off. The formula isn't a set number for anyone. It has to do with income, time served, state of residence, participation level in the case among over a dozen other criteria.