• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Well, how much do you have in your 401K and how old are you?

I see it was another lonely night for you, crybully Karen. Your first thought in the morning was to post on CafePharma. You’re a loser, whining bitch.
Morning has nothing to do with night. You just keep repeating yourself. Is it immaturity, lack of education or mental problems that are to blame for your responses? You still can’t even post about the topic of this thread.

Morning has nothing to do with night. You just keep repeating yourself. Is it immaturity, lack of education or mental problems that are to blame for your responses? You still can’t even post about the topic of this thread.
Okay, I will comment on the topic. I don’t have anything in my 401k. In fact, I am broke. That is why I spend my time on boards like this calling people losers, Karen’s, bitches, etc., because it mak s me feel better about my situation.