• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Well, how much do you have in your 401K and how old are you?

Dumbass just keeps going
It is very simple to look it up, moron. Just Google it. What percent of stock is held by the top 10%, the top 1% and the top.1%. The vast majority of stock is held in these top groups. Obviously you have no clue because you barely have even a dime to your name and you have no clue as to what it takes to build REAL wealth.

It is very simple to look it up, moron. Just Google it. What percent of stock is held by the top 10%, the top 1% and the top.1%. The vast majority of stock is held in these top groups. Obviously you have no clue because you barely have even a dime to your name and you have no clue as to what it takes to build REAL wealth.
Dumbass just keeps going

If you can't see that the stock market is rigged for the benefit of the international bankers, then you are a dolt, that has no clue how the world actually operates. Don't worry. About 99.9 percent of you have no clue. Worse, you get mad at the .1 percent that try to teach you! No future for you. No hope for you. Fantasy fiction is what you all thrive on.
Once again,you embarrass yourself by showing your lack of knowledge. The top 1% own over $16 Trillion in equities, whereas the bottom 50% own less than $.3 Trillion in equities. I choose to be part of the top 1% while you can suffer with the lower 50%.

I just read an article that said the average 401K balance in the US is $47,890! Seriously?

Please be honest, no bs. Just trying to see where I stand among the masses.

age 54
401K balance $465,000

I know, it should be higher, never changed my portfolio before the crash and I'm down about $140K from my high.
Age 35
401K balance $0
Savings balance $0
Net Worth $0 (really negative)

I lost my job, so I have to live in my mom’s basement. I spend my time hanging on on the cafepharma boards, giving out stupid investment advice as well as other brainless comments as I don’t want to spend the time doing any actual work or research. Instead, it is just easier to call other people names, such as dumbass.

Age 35
401K balance $0
Savings balance $0
Net Worth $0 (really negative)

I lost my job, so I have to live in my mom’s basement. I spend my time hanging on on the cafepharma boards, giving out stupid investment advice as well as other brainless comments as I don’t want to spend the time doing any actual work or research. Instead, it is just easier to call other people names, such as dumbass.
Hurt dumbass just keeps going