• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Well, how much do you have in your 401K and how old are you?

Bless your heart. Thanks for your introspection, on-the-spectrum guy.
Beyond your lack of knowledge as a product of public school, you also have something related to being on the spectrum? Is this also a legitimate problem or just another excuse to cover up your poor advice? Again, you really should be focused on fixing your problems versus giving out bad advice.

Beyond your lack of knowledge as a product of public school, you also have something related to being on the spectrum? Is this also a legitimate problem or just another excuse to cover up your poor advice? Again, you really should be focused on fixing your problems versus giving out bad advice.
The Saturday night loser is back. I broke you, and it is hilarious to see you trying. Keep going, spectrum boy. You are pathetic.

Grow up, raw-milk drinking dumbass. You probably have a parasite. You’re dumb, and hey, that’s cool, but no one sought your idiotic palaver.
Do you know anything, about anything?

Well, maybe you are good at field ride acting or the details of how to drive a Chevy Malibu with precision or reading off of a core visual aid or maybe how to discuss effective pen pointing at glossy marketing pieces. Yes, I think you are good at that.

Drinking Diet Coke causes cancer. Did you know that?

Investing in the 401k causes stupidity for a long, long, long time. You tie up your money and giving it to some banker that does not have your best interest in mind. Money NOW is far more valuable than money in 20-40 years or more, when you might get it.

So silly how most of you here just love your slavery. Clueless about so many things. Profane is an understatement. However, I must say that I can't totally blame you, as most of you have been bombarded with all the fake media for so many years, including shows like Friends, Will & Grace, and The Office. Good for you. And then stupid movies. And then all the manufactured music that you think is so great. Nothing organic there. Just an agenda to make you stupid.

Carry on, Carlito.

Well, maybe you are good at field ride acting or the details of how to drive a Chevy Malibu with precision or reading off of a core visual aid or maybe how to discuss effective pen pointing at glossy marketing pieces. Yes, I think you are good at that.

Investing in the 401k causes stupidity for a long, long, long time. You tie up your money and giving it to some banker that does not have your best interest in mind. Money NOW is far more valuable than money in 20-40 years or more, when you might get it.

So silly how most of you here just love your slavery. Clueless about so many things. Profane is an understatement. However, I must say that I can't totally blame you, as most of you have been bombarded with all the fake media for so many years, including shows like Friends, Will & Grace, and The Office. Good for you. And then stupid movies. And then all the manufactured music that you think is so great. Nothing organic there. Just an agenda to make you stupid.

Carry on, Carlito.
Hi, dumbass. Are you still angry that no one gave your idiotic bloviating any credence? You’re dumb, and that’s okay. I’m going to keep schooling you because you’re a sanctimonious pseudo-intellectual. Try again, slugger. You’re about as enthralling as third-grade arithmetic.

The Saturday night loser is back. I broke you, and it is hilarious to see you trying. Keep going, spectrum boy. You are pathetic.
So you are broke and can’t afford therapy? Perhaps there are charitable organizations in your area that can help you get services for free. It is just sad to see your mental breakdowns play out in a public forum. It must be embarrassing for you and your family. Please get the help you need.

Carry on, Carlito.
Again, we have to see even more stupidity flowing from your key board. You can’t even focus on one topic and spew out a bunch of nonsensical comments on random topics. Your ignorance on 401Ks was already explained. The rest is for you to discuss with the people wearing the white coats that are giving you a ride to your new home/institution.

So you are broke and can’t afford therapy? Perhaps there are charitable organizations in your area that can help you get services for free. It is just sad to see your mental breakdowns play out in a public forum. It must be embarrassing for you and your family. Please get the help you need.
It is embarrassing for my family? Ask yourself, I’m your dad. Cry more, Saturday night loser. #spectrumboy

Oh, no. You just got in trouble with your mommy and now you are going to cry about it.
It’s all coming out from the Saturday night loser. You have an infantilism fantasy, but you’re broke, that’s why you applied for Galderma. Since you don’t have any money, you come back to have your ass spanked. Nice! You’re a spicy bitch, hot pants. What color is your 94 Miata? Do you wear your diaper while you renew your unemployment benefits?

It’s all coming out from the Saturday night loser. You have an infantilism fantasy, but you’re broke, that’s why you applied for Galderma. Since you don’t have any money, you come back to have your ass spanked. Nice! You’re a spicy bitch, hot pants. What color is your 94 Miata? Do you wear your diaper while you renew your unemployment benefits?
Oh look. Skippy is trying to act like he is a big boy. If his mommy sees this, she might wash his mouth out with a bar of soap.

This is a pharma chat board and this thread is about 401ks. No one is interested in hearing about your sick fantasies of spanking some stranger’s ass or fetish for people in hot pants and adult diapers. You are a sicko and should stick to your own kind in the degenerate parts of the internet.

This is a pharma chat board and this thread is about 401ks. No one is interested in hearing about your sick fantasies of spanking some stranger’s ass or fetish for people in hot pants and adult diapers. You are a sicko and should stick to your own kind in the degenerate parts of the internet.
Saturday night loser
Cry more, bitch

Again, we have to see even more stupidity flowing from your key board. You can’t even focus on one topic and spew out a bunch of nonsensical comments on random topics. Your ignorance on 401Ks was already explained. The rest is for you to discuss with the people wearing the white coats that are giving you a ride to your new home/institution.
Since your reading comprehension is so bad...

Are you really that mind controlled and goofy?

No clue about anything, as I suspected. You probably think going to church every Sunday, gets you to an imaginary heaven when you die as well, right?

Clueless. Profane. Lacking any original thought.

No clue about anything, as I suspected. You probably think going to church every Sunday, gets you to an imaginary heaven when you die as well, right?

As said before, you lack in reading comprehension. Let’s explain this YET AGAIN. First of all, you are not giving it to some banker that is making investment decisions for you. 401k plans have a various mutual funds that an assortment of options. You choose the investments within the plan. Because of employer liability, the funds that are offered will typically include funds with low expense rates and also broad based/diversified holdings. You will typically find an S&P500 fund in almost every plan.

Your point about money being more valuable now versus the future is misleading. It is based on where your money sits. If it is under your mattress, it will lose value from inflation. The problem that you and everyone else faces is that you have to do something with your money to outpace inflation so that you can support yourself in the future. Funds within your plan should be able to easily do that. The S&P500 has an average return of over 10% a year (looking at long term data). Adjusted for inflation (called the real return rate) is 6.5%. Based on historical returns, your money in the S&P500 should be worth more in the future versus now, which means your point is incorrect. The additional advantage that you get with a 401K (traditional or Roth) is a tax advantage. For those of us that are wealthy, taxes become our largest expense and anything we can do to reduce tax burden, we do. That is way the vast majority of retirement funds are in the hands of the top 10%.

As to church, you can decide to go or not. No one is forcing you. I am not sure why you are even bringing it up. You never seem to be able to stay on topic. Why is that? Do you have some issues with attention span?

Finally, you get yourself into constant trouble by making silly statements that lack any factual support. Trying reading up on a topic before embarrassing yourself with such uninformed comments.

What a lonely bitch