UroGen Pharma

Hey there team. Listen. I’ve been quiet recently but, given our current stock price, I feel the need to speak up. I mean, c’mon people in 2018 we were trading in the $60 range. Now we are around $8 a share. That doesn’t help people like me who were brought in with thousands of shares in our equity packages. I was kind of counting on that money. So seriously, whatever you can do to increase sales and raise our stock price would be great.

Oh and can one of you please fetch my latte? Light foam and three ice cubes. Thanks.

Hey there team. Listen. I’ve been quiet recently but, given our current stock price, I feel the need to speak up. I mean, c’mon people in 2018 we were trading in the $60 range. Now we are around $8 a share. That doesn’t help people like me who were brought in with thousands of shares in our equity packages. I was kind of counting on that money. So seriously, whatever you can do to increase sales and raise our stock price would be great.

Oh and can one of you please fetch my latte? Light foam and three ice cubes. Thanks.

How little is your penis…. Are we talking microphallus? Please let us know by posting more ridiculous comments. Thanks

On it my friend, watch our stock soar! Love the new resources. Gonna blow it out this quarter!

Don’t you worry about it. We have these new fairies coming along, I think they’re going to be called “ROMs”. According to leadership, these ROM fairies will make all our wishes come true. We cannot wait to quadruple our numbers in 2023 with the power of ROM! Stay tuned.

Don’t you worry about it. We have these new fairies coming along, I think they’re going to be called “ROMs”. According to leadership, these ROM fairies will make all our wishes come true. We cannot wait to quadruple our numbers in 2023 with the power of ROM! Stay tuned.

Clearly someone up top likes to play the Title Game. How is this role any different than a KAD which is also an irrelevant role here? How many more experiments can we fail at before our feet are held to the fire?