UroGen Pharma

Is Urogen hiring? Heard from friend there might be expansion or opp in management.

Do you enjoy getting kicked in the balls? Do you like abuse? Read the previous 50 pages on here. If you do, we will welcome you with open arms.

If you’re intelligent, I’d stay as far away from this poo poo land as you can. We care about you, stay away.

Jesus. This place… could it get any worse. The KADs are AWFUL. The entire market access team need to be removed. I am not sure any of them actually work. Just sucking a paycheck. Must be nice

Hey team:

Chin up. Turn that frown upside down and smile. You will feel better and, more importantly, give the illusion you are engaged and care about your work here. We need all hands on deck. I personally need the stock to return back to the $60’s, like back in 2018, so I can retire. We are trading around $10. NOT GOOD PEOPLE.

Seize the day today. Ask yourself what you can do to help UroGen grow. Think about the value you bring to the organization. Express gratitude aloud for the opportunity here. You will deliver better results and we all win.

Now, who is going to fetch my cafe latte? Remember how I like it; light foam and three ice cubes. Now run along minions.