Trokendi XR will be a bust

I am actually an analyst. I don't work for Supernus.

I'm calling BS, why would you be so concerned to come post on CP if you were a analyst. Clearly your a RD trying to keep the morale up if your sales force that has been losing confidence ever since Oxtellar launched. Additionally, I would hope there would be more RXs if Trokendi since there is roughly 5x to 6x the amount of generic than oxcarb. But you already knew that your an analyst. Currently I work for Supernus but we(reps) are all worried since the launch of Oxtellar was the "worst launch in pharma history" and Trokendi isn't launching as well as we'd hoped. But leave it to the RD's to come on here and sugar coat things.

These posts show how ignorant people are. Trokendi XR is going to be a great product. Physicians want it, like it, and they are using it. I am almost completely out of samples and I have over 10 appointments next week.

It's amazing to me why these haters bash hard working RD's at Supernus, the medication, or the culture here.

They want us to fail so bad...the problem for them is that we will succeed.

These posts show how ignorant people are. Trokendi XR is going to be a great product. Physicians want it, like it, and they are using it. I am almost completely out of samples and I have over 10 appointments next week.

It's amazing to me why these haters bash hard working RD's at Supernus, the medication, or the culture here.

They want us to fail so bad...the problem for them is that we will succeed.

Man you RDs are in crisis control mode. Must be a lot of worried RDs these reps are going to jump ship once the commissions are negligible at best.

Convert 15% of the molecule (easily doable .. Oxtellar almost at 2% already) will be a $500M revenue business which will be valued at $1.5B .. or a stock price of $50. Haters gonna hate, Slaters gonna slate!!

Just came out of my #11's office. He switched 7 patients over this week already and was out of co-pay cards!

Geez you RDs are ridiculous. If you are concerned that the reps are getting worried I don't think CP is the place to come ease the fears. But that goes without saying that there are bigger problems if your coming on CP to drum up confidence in your failing company. You must be terrified if your resorting to CP, funny actually. Panic is setting in. Let the mass exodus begin!

Tick Tock

LOL. Dr Seuss is at it again. Funny. There are a number of posts on the Shire board that have tick tock at the end too. Must be an awesome life you live...sitting back and telling others what they can't do from behind a keyboard.
How long until you get bored?

LOL. Dr Seuss is at it again. Funny. There are a number of posts on the Shire board that have tick tock at the end too. Must be an awesome life you live...sitting back and telling others what they can't do from behind a keyboard.
How long until you get bored?

It is mind boggling to me you RDs don't think that us Supernus reps don't post on CP. Just because we don't post rah rah posts blindly praising our company is naive. Our products are good but it is a tough sell. You RDs need to take a step back and quit drinking the koolaid. BTW if I was on DKs or WPs team I'd be terrified, they'll turn on you in a heart beat. Just go read the Shire board they'll tell you.

The mind boggling part is that you think b/c it is on CP it's true and if something positive is written is by an RD who is "drinking Kool aid". If you DID read the Shire board you would see nothing but crap about all kinds of people. That's what CP is. A place to bitch about your boss/company, and that is normal. What isn't normal is for people to go out of their way to come to another board to talk shit about people who hurt their feelings years ago. What a bunch of babies.

The mind boggling part is that you think b/c it is on CP it's true and if something positive is written is by an RD who is "drinking Kool aid". If you DID read the Shire board you would see nothing but crap about all kinds of people. That's what CP is. A place to bitch about your boss/company, and that is normal. What isn't normal is for people to go out of their way to come to another board to talk shit about people who hurt their feelings years ago. What a bunch of babies.

WP I thought you were told not to frequent CP anymore. Go take your meds.