Trokendi XR will be a bust

Who cares? It's an over priced generic with questionable coverage at best. Your company WILL fail. You can't rebrand generics and expect doctors to convert on a large scale. Especially when it 3x or 4x the generic price. Get you head out of the sand. **crickets**

Wow. Why so much angst? It sounds like you are a little emotional.
AXR was a once a day version of a generic
Intuniv was a once a day version of a generic
These are just examples of meds YOUR company sells, there are many more.
As for your 1st question, you care. I would argue you care deeply. You spend your spare time hanging out on an anonymous board for a company you don't work for. I can't think of anyone who could possibly care more than a person who is obsessed with the failure of something they have NO VESTED INTEREST IN.
Why do you care so much, or even at all? Now you will hear crickets!

As for your 1st question, you care. I would argue you care deeply. You spend your spare time hanging out on an anonymous board for a company you don't work for. I can't think of anyone who could possibly care more than a person who is obsessed with the failure of something they have NO VESTED INTEREST IN.

Shouldn't you me micromanaging your reps? Instead of posting on CP.

Failure is coming. Tick Tock!

The reason why we care is that there was a holier than us approach once you left for Supernus. You played the ignore game when we all know you could have called us. I guess we all find out who our friends are in all of this and you guys and girls showed us by your example

Let me get this straight. You hang out here and talk shit in cyber space because you got your feelings hurt when your so called "friends" left? Are you serious? That's why you obsess over what's going on over here and hope beyond hope we fail as a company? Thats why you write hate filled posts about people anonymously? And because you believe we acted poorly when we left you are going to teach us a lesson by acting like a bigger brat? Why not take the high road?

LOL. That sounds like a story I would here when I pick my 4 year old up at day care!
Are you sure you want that to be your reason? Really?

I'll tell you what, take a mulligan on me. I will give you a shot to come up with a better reason...one that sounds like something an adult would say. We will all pretend you never posted the 1st one. Sound good? C'mon, look deep inside yourself and tell us all the truth.

Let me get this straight. You hang out here and talk shit in cyber space because you got your feelings hurt when your so called "friends" left? Are you serious? That's why you obsess over what's going on over here and hope beyond hope we fail as a company? Thats why you write hate filled posts about people anonymously? And because you believe we acted poorly when we left you are going to teach us a lesson by acting like a bigger brat? Why not take the high road?

LOL. That sounds like a story I would here when I pick my 4 year old up at day care!
Are you sure you want that to be your reason? Really?

I'll tell you what, take a mulligan on me. I will give you a shot to come up with a better reason...one that sounds like something an adult would say. We will all pretend you never posted the 1st one. Sound good? C'mon, look deep inside yourself and tell us all the truth.

^^^^^^^Takes talking on a message wayyyyy to serious^^^^^^^

Must be an RD who is a little worried about their companies future. Polish up that resume.

Thats what is confusing to us over here...why such great upper leadership but at the RD level it feels like they can't think for themselves without asking upper management...my RD asked if he could wipe his own ass and wondered if there was a spot to mark it on our computers since it took 10 minutes out of our day

Just mark had to shit on your computer for 10 minutes...VV would appreciate that so he can track every minute

I dont think VV would want you commenting on here DK so much...it is common knowledge you are not retaining many reps on your team because you bask them for being fat...and you are the one that hired him...wow! Supernus really hired a great manager there! Maybe instead of commenting so much on your own board you try and compete with the rest of us here at Supernus and move up the ranking reports

DK loves cafepharma...its how he gets a high every day

Notcied that you guys removed your mean comments on here about your ex-San Francisco rep...quite jerky of you guys to call him a 300 pound fat ass...he was a good person that was not treated right...but he has a good job now...just sayin you guys should be lookin for better jobs because he has a really good gig now

That fat ass deserved to be fired by me and there was proof to back it up...get off your chain and quit working here at Suprnus if you want a new job...we will be successful even though we sucked bad with Oxtellar XR...Trokendi XR is doing a lot better right now and the ADHD Aggression product will be a blockbuster baby!

Keep your resume polished and up to date.

Keep searching for something to fill that great big empty hole in you. Sooner or later you will need to replace your current strategy of checking this company's CP board 1st thing every morning. I mean really, what kind of life is that? When you wake up in the morning the 1st thought you have is to attempt to involve yourself in something you have nothing to do with in a negative way. You must be miserable, I pity you...
Why do you care so much?

Keep searching for something to fill that great big empty hole in you. Sooner or later you will need to replace your current strategy of checking this company's CP board 1st thing every morning. I mean really, what kind of life is that? When you wake up in the morning the 1st thought you have is to attempt to involve yourself in something you have nothing to do with in a negative way. You must be miserable, I pity you...
Why do you care so much?

Well even you as a RD should keep your resume up to date. Tick Tock.