Trokendi XR will be a bust

Are you talking about the 300+ pound slob in SF? Bahahahaha. Yeah he is real marketable! Couldn't sell ice to an Eskimo! Good riddance. Probably got a job selling Twinkees (he just didn't realize they stopped making them). And BTW, the expectation is not 7 calls a day. So you are either 1. A full of sh#t Shire Troll or 2. as delirious waste of space who doesn't even know what is expected of them. Either way you should definitely find something else to do with your life.

Class act all the way, Supernus must be proud! Speaks volumes that you come on here and bash the kid just because he left. Classy.

Bashing him cause he ate all the donuts at our meeting, not cause he left. That dude couldn't make it up the stairs to his offices, think he left to find a 1st floor office job at Hostess!

Are you talking about the 300+ pound slob in SF? Bahahahaha. Yeah he is real marketable! Couldn't sell ice to an Eskimo! Good riddance. Probably got a job selling Twinkees (he just didn't realize they stopped making them). And BTW, the expectation is not 7 calls a day. So you are either 1. A full of sh#t Shire Troll or 2. as delirious waste of space who doesn't even know what is expected of them. Either way you should definitely find something else to do with your life.

Wow! Looks like DK, his manager in Portland, really hires the best over there! Weren't you the one that hired him Drew? And now you are the one basking him? Speakes volumes how you manager out west thinks of his reps once they are gone. You shouldall probably think about that if you are on his team.

Wow! Looks like DK, his manager in Portland, really hires the best over there! Weren't you the one that hired him Drew? And now you are the one basking him? Speakes volumes how you manager out west thinks of his reps once they are gone. You shouldall probably think about that if you are on his team.

It's either DoucheK or KO. I'm be very surprised if it were KO. It's common knowledge that DK is a giant dbag.

Uhhhh I don't think that that is very good. Especially with the amount of generic currently being written. But hey keep drinking the koolaid. You guys are some serious sunshine pumpers, it's almost like a cult.

Lipitor did 132 Rx in it's 1st week, Concerta 85, Vyvanse 25. But then again you are an unemployed dbag so how would I expect you to know that?

Uhhhh I don't think that that is very good. Especially with the amount of generic currently being written. But hey keep drinking the koolaid. You guys are some serious sunshine pumpers, it's almost like a cult.

Actually genius, it is very good. Especially considering there are 7 day sample packs going out with most RXs. Early indications is that Trokendi XR will do very well. Move on haters, it's been almost a year. Pretty pathetic that you still carve time out of your busy days to hang on another company's anonymous board. Doesn't Shire have its own board for you to drool all over?

Actually genius, it is very good. Especially considering there are 7 day sample packs going out with most RXs. Early indications is that Trokendi XR will do very well. Move on haters, it's been almost a year. Pretty pathetic that you still carve time out of your busy days to hang on another company's anonymous board. Doesn't Shire have its own board for you to drool all over?

I dont think VV would want you commenting on here DK so much...it is common knowledge you are not retaining many reps on your team because you bask them for being fat...and you are the one that hired him...wow! Supernus really hired a great manager there! Maybe instead of commenting so much on your own board you try and compete with the rest of us here at Supernus and move up the ranking reports

I dont think VV would want you commenting on here DK so much...it is common knowledge you are not retaining many reps on your team because you bask them for being fat...and you are the one that hired him...wow! Supernus really hired a great manager there! Maybe instead of commenting so much on your own board you try and compete with the rest of us here at Supernus and move up the ranking reports

Wow! You seem to have quite a hard on for DK. Tell me, how many minutes out of each day would you say you spend with DK/Supernus on your mind? You are obviously from Shire, they have ranking reports, we don't. Loser

Wow! You seem to have quite a hard on for DK. Tell me, how many minutes out of each day would you say you spend with DK/Supernus on your mind? You are obviously from Shire, they have ranking reports, we don't. Loser

Yes you do have ranking reports DK...we get them for RD of the quarter based upon MS growth ass hole...and lets see, you are almost dead last...no wonder you don't want to pay attemtion to them

How in the hell could anyone work for DC in the northeast. I never met anyone more annoying! This guy has no life other than work. This think VV has put everyone into a work only transe!!!

The ZD's, DC from training, and TR seem really normal and cool but they hired some crazy RD's. They are all micromanagers who make the last call at 5 with us every ride-along. It gets annoying because when we walk in my offices eyes roll every time because I don't work until 5 every day but they know I have to do it with my manager. I bet you none of these guys worked until 5 when they were reps. Any Shire feedback on if these RD's over here worked until 5 every day when they were reps?

I am getting out here fast and am looking because quality of life sucks here!

Boo-hoo...mommy, I have to work until 5 a couple of days a month...boo-hoo.
Do you even realize how ridiculous you sound? Seriously, you have it a lot better than you did at enterprise and worlds better than a lot of others out there. That being said, I hope you find a great job somewhere else and wish you the best of luck.

The ZD's, DC from training, and TR seem really normal and cool but they hired some crazy RD's. They are all micromanagers who make the last call at 5 with us every ride-along. It gets annoying because when we walk in my offices eyes roll every time because I don't work until 5 every day but they know I have to do it with my manager. I bet you none of these guys worked until 5 when they were reps. Any Shire feedback on if these RD's over here worked until 5 every day when they were reps?

I am getting out here fast and am looking because quality of life sucks here!

Agreed, the ZD's are awesome, TR and DC are class acts. However most of the RD's are bat shit crazy. See WP and DK as examples.

Thats what is confusing to us over here...why such great upper leadership but at the RD level it feels like they can't think for themselves without asking upper management...my RD asked if he could wipe his own ass and wondered if there was a spot to mark it on our computers since it took 10 minutes out of our day