• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Town Hall Email....Are you on the list?

Looks as though the first invite on the 11th was real, too many things about it made complete sense. Yesterday however, looked liked a thinly veiled attempt by HDQ to discredit what they know to be the truth. Especially how they waited until 7:18PM to make sure everybody saw it before pulling it back in. With the first invite, they have a perfectly symmetrical roster that matches by size and what many have identified as a spot on list (especially at the RBD level) of who was let go.

Looks as though the first invite on the 11th was real, too many things about it made complete sense. Yesterday however, looked liked a thinly veiled attempt by HDQ to discredit what they know to be the truth. Especially how they waited until 7:18PM to make sure everybody saw it before pulling it back in. With the first invite, they have a perfectly symmetrical roster that matches by size and what many have identified as a spot on list (especially at the RBD level) of who was let go.
Total BS, this one looks more accurate than previous

they didn’t even send any type of communication about the email that came last Friday ! I call both lists are BS

Does anyone else find it odd that someone sent 4 "virus" emails and not a peep from IT about it. They sent 1 phishing email out and we're sure to point out how many peeps clicked on it.

We have your bwowsing history and other info if you clicked the link. Many of you dumbasses did too!
Smart move by our managent to direct IT to send this baited trap.

Who would be stupid enough to browse on any company device? Besides, legally they could nothing for someone browsing on CP or any other website that doesn't break with company guidelines. Wise up, your the dumbass!

I'll agree that yesterday's invite was straight from mgt - very obvious.

omce again you guys are so MOTHER FUCKING DUMB!!

There were nameson the first list, 4 that I know of that haven’t even been with the company since September!!!

New list..Some if same names still there!

Unless you are a high level HR business partner, there are only 4...or above Glenn..ie BJ level, nobody knows or has leaked a thing.

THE ONLY THING WE KNOW IS IF YOU ARE IN BOX 1 or 2 on 9 box or have been put on a PIP or given a warning letter you will be gone. That is it!!!!

omce again you guys are so MOTHER FUCKING DUMB!!

There were nameson the first list, 4 that I know of that haven’t even been with the company since September!!!

New list..Some if same names still there!

Unless you are a high level HR business partner, there are only 4...or above Glenn..ie BJ level, nobody knows or has leaked a thing.

THE ONLY THING WE KNOW IS IF YOU ARE IN BOX 1 or 2 on 9 box or have been put on a PIP or given a warning letter you will be gone. That is it!!!!

Hi fool, we are sorry you did not receive either of the email invites.

I wish I knew who you were so I could call and laugh in your face last week in March

My name is on the list but I’m hoping to get let go. There will be another round in 2-3 years again and I’d rather take my year of severance now than be force to work hard for 2 more years for a measly extra 2 weeks pay.

No, your the Douche -Pickle!

I’m one of the younger reps at the company, and I didn’t get either email.

So for all I know I’m gone, or I’m safe depending on which side of this moronic speculation you decide to side with, but grow up and try to post something professional or not at all.

I’m still getting paid, and I still have a bonus to earn, so call me old fashioned, but I’m gonna go out and earn it.

I’m one of the younger reps at the company, and I didn’t get either email.

So for all I know I’m gone, or I’m safe depending on which side of this moronic speculation you decide to side with, but grow up and try to post something professional or not at all.

I’m still getting paid, and I still have a bonus to earn, so call me old fashioned, but I’m gonna go out and earn it.

Finally a logical post. All this going back and forth on “the list” is stupid and speculative. I agree-I’m getting paid to work so I am. However, also make sure to take care of yourself first. Firm up your network, start applying for jobs, get your info all together and start interviewing. Do your job but still take of yourself and look out for your future. And I don’t think there’s anyone that would tell you to do otherwise-even your boss.

Finally a logical post. All this going back and forth on “the list” is stupid and speculative. I agree-I’m getting paid to work so I am. However, also make sure to take care of yourself first. Firm up your network, start applying for jobs, get your info all together and start interviewing. Do your job but still take of yourself and look out for your future. And I don’t think there’s anyone that would tell you to do otherwise-even your boss.

Exactly, I haven’t started to interview yet, but I have polished up my resume, and I’ve made sure to reach out to friends in the industry just in case.

I hope to stay, but it’s out of my control, and I think my manager would write me a better recommendation, or be willing to get on the phone and go to bat for me more if he knows I’m out there working no matter what the situation.

It seems a lot of the more senior reps have a sense of entitlement/expectations and what’s owed to them. Wisen up, its employment at will, be grateful for the opportunity, If im cut, thanks Takeda for the opportunity.