Tomorrows Call

Um, do you work here? Those jobs are posted. You have to apply for them - they don't just 'move' you there. You must be a RBS.

You must be a clown that thinks you have “impactful” conversations with your targets and are “making a difference”. Tell us more how you’re “thinking outside the box” and using different sales tactics to “drive growth” with your 4 calls a day.

You must be a clown that thinks you have “impactful” conversations with your targets and are “making a difference”. Tell us more how you’re “thinking outside the box” and using different sales tactics to “drive growth” with your 4 calls a day.
Do you really think BI would "move" somebody from respiratory into biologics? If so, I want some of whatever you are smoking.
That would be like skipping high school and going directly from 8th grade to college.

Are you all kidding me no one has a clue ..we are all a big tax right off for the company…anyone who is meeting all their metrics (Liar Liar pants on fire) …why would you keep a sales force that sees next to know one and hire 100 more and give them nephrology docs OMG..nephrology access about as good as Cardiology ..Next to Zero ..someone in HQ wanted to Save Cards and now you call them Consultants and pay them more..to do again next to nothing..avg 6.5 calls a day what a Joke…finally downsizing HSBS (emphasis on the BS) another overpayed sales force..back to my original point ..we are tax right offs ..be fortunate that you have a job in this fragile industry
all of this. I'm convinced Pharma is some elaborate money laundering operation and it's this huge inside joke. The business model does not make sense AT ALL. Our jobs are like theater, meetings the same.

Do you really think BI would "move" somebody from respiratory into biologics? If so, I want some of whatever you are smoking.
That would be like skipping high school and going directly from 8th grade to college.

They actually did. About 9 high performing respiratory reps they didn't want to leave the company so there you go.

They actually did. About 9 high performing respiratory reps they didn't want to leave the company so there you go.

Yeah right, they didn’t want them to leave the company so much that they made the Cyltezo position a lateral move and didn’t increase their base salary. Ha, ha, ha, ha suckers!!!!!!

IF anyone is displaced, can’t they move us to the new bio sim team? Anyone already in talks with that sales force? DMs came internally
Umm sure thing skippy because selling respimats and slinging lunch oh and charming leaders at your POA makes you an expert in bio similar world
Experience isn’t putting in time at BIPI primary care world

When you look at the job postings it's easy to see where. Some states have several positions and some have no
Did they have experience outside of BI to meet the minimum criteria? This experience doesn't come from selling an inhaler.
Indepth understanding of the economics/business of Biosimilars across all settings, the evolving reimbursement environment and evolution of specialty distribution and patient support services