To those of you that care, not only did i lose my house, now I have lost my wife.

Anonymous

At least Novo N. wants me. I can't believe it has come to this. I bought this beautiful huge expensive home and was unable to make the payments. Now the bank wants it back. Those bastards. Now she has had it. She thinks I am irresponsible and has decided to stay local and not take the job move with me. Anyone else losing everything? At least I still have a few months I my lease. I love that car. Only sincere people need reply. Nothing nasty please.

<

So sorry to hear she is leaving. Money is the #1 reason for divorce. Women need a home and a man that they can rely on. It's that simple. Good luck. Go out , have fun and move on.

At least Novo N. wants me. I can't believe it has come to this. I bought this beautiful huge expensive home and was unable to make the payments. Now the bank wants it back. Those bastards. Now she has had it. She thinks I am irresponsible and has decided to stay local and not take the job move with me. Anyone else losing everything? At least I still have a few months I my lease. I love that car. Only sincere people need reply. Nothing nasty please.

Forget about it man...go for a sportier model with less miles on it. Talking about the wife, not the car.

I wish you well. Most of us are only a paycheck away from financial disaster. This is the reality of our New America, and most likely will be for the next decade.

Sorry about the loss of your house and wife. At least you now have a job with Novo, so you can start to rebulid your life. Personally, I would never remarry. Been there, done that. It is just too difficult for people to stay married today with the collapse of this once great country of ours.

Women and children need someone that can make decisions that are honest. Not thieves.

She may have I haven't been able to catch her. She left in such a hurry. She took my remote control, my only dress shoes (we wear the same size), a couple steaks and bottles of wine I had stashed.