• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Get those resumes ready!

Posted earlier this week about this coming, I’ll tell you now, majority will be

1. HS
2. DE’s
3. Commercial execution mid level people
4. Low access territories(specifically in parts of the East and Midwest)

1. HS
2. DE’s

How many times have we heard HS teams cut, yet every year we remain? I don’t want to lose my job, but going to work everyday knowing that I won’t see any real prescribers is mind numbing. And DE’s in a health system with their own DE’s? Don’t even get me started. Maybe this will be the push I need, if it really happens. Signed, Midwest HS rep. in a low access health system.

1. HS
2. DE’s

all HS? What they will do is displace and replace so as usual relationships go sideways and business is crappy and they blame it all on the field as to how incompetent we are in launching a billion dollar potential product. Mess up right during launch as always. Novo you’ve become too predictable.

How many DCS reps in the country? 2000? Expect at least a 20% reduction at that total#. DEs probably on the block too, or at least a certain % of them that don't meet whatever metrics are being used to evaluate them. OEs will get trimmed as well(Educators don't bring in $$). Hard to see the OCS team getting reduced, since they have been trimmed by almost 20% since 2018. DBMs can get trimmed - moved to 10-12 reps per DM.
I have no clue who gets cut from Plainfield.

Good luck to all. Live below your means, and get the resume updated and ready to go.

The insider had this one pegged right! I trust the insider more than I do management!
unless the insider is part of management?
Then I trust no one!
Especially you if you are reading this, yes you! Sitting on the toilet thumbing through these posts! I don’t trust you!

well time to flush!

Your a fool if you didn’t see this coming. Company didn’t pull reps immediately in March they waited for other companies. The old novo wouldn’t do that that . Also they were chopping at bit to send reps AND managers back into field. Good luck hope they get it right this time.

Your a fool if you didn’t see this coming. Company didn’t pull reps immediately in March they waited for other companies. The old novo wouldn’t do that that . Also they were chopping at bit to send reps AND managers back into field. Good luck hope they get it right this time.
In Doug we trust......and his MBA

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but have heard around 740 total headcount reduction...how that Breaks down I don’t know...this figure was being whispered around weeks ago so things have already been decided on a macro level...now it is just the process of logistics and shit flowing downstream...one of the most tone deaf conference calls I have ever been on...if they outsource this to a third party to determine who stays/leaves then nobody is safe, if they can base it on at least some local knowledge (we all know the people who are just treading water and milking these jobs and who aren’t) then time to clean house!

Managers in the west were made to force rank their reps a month ago. Word is it was Based on total body of work. Here’s hoping managers in your region know who you are and what you contribute!