• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

TO DM's RIDING WITH REPS NEXT WEEK, PLEASE READ

Anonymous

I don't have a ride along next week, thank God. But for those reps that do, I am pleading with you to please, please don't do a normal field day, but meet them for lunch, go over a few numbers, talk with them and wish them luck. You already have a pretty good idea if they will be around or not from the skills assessment score you gave them, so ease up, and treat them like a human being deserving of understanding and compassion.

Please consider what I stated above. Please.

I don't have a ride along next week, thank God. But for those reps that do, I am pleading with you to please, please don't do a normal field day, but meet them for lunch, go over a few numbers, talk with them and wish them luck. You already have a pretty good idea if they will be around or not from the skills assessment score you gave them, so ease up, and treat them like a human being deserving of understanding and compassion.

Some DM's are doing just what you suggested, but, the less intelligent, kool-aid drinking ones will ignore your plea. They cannot and will not attempt to think for themselves or have one original thought. What's really sad, is that these DM's will survive the layoff and continue the downward spiral of AZ. Folks, it managers like these that a helping put AZ in the grave here in the U.S.

Some DM's are doing just what you suggested, but, the less intelligent, kool-aid drinking ones will ignore your plea. They cannot and will not attempt to think for themselves or have one original thought. What's really sad, is that these DM's will survive the layoff and continue the downward spiral of AZ. Folks, it managers like these that a helping put AZ in the grave here in the U.S.

Well said!! Maybe the kool-aid drinkers will hear your plea, but I doubt it.

Well said!! Maybe the kool-aid drinkers will hear your plea, but I doubt it.

I wouldn't hold your breath if I were you. Those type of DM's are totally hopeless. They are incapable of actually thinking for themselves. They will ride the hell out of their reps next week. Full day for 2 days. Pathetic even for AZ.

I agree that dsm's should not ride with the reps, My dsm is so worried about his district numbers that he would ride with us if there were earthquake warnings!!!! This DSM thinks only about himself and really doesn't seem to care about the reps and what they are going through!!!!

I agree that dsm's should not ride with the reps, My dsm is so worried about his district numbers that he would ride with us if there were earthquake warnings!!!! This DSM thinks only about himself and really doesn't seem to care about the reps and what they are going through!!!!

And what's so unusual about that?

We're taking the fired reps to the big accounts to make sure they tell the Drs they're ok with the separation package.

Lol all you stupid pharma reps are getting what you deserve..... you bring zero value and annoy they hell out of the physicians and us med device reps who actually bring value to the docs and patients. Eat your last meal via your lunch to the physicians and get the f- out!

wake the fuck up pantsy ass, the world is changing and old AZ is LONG GONE

if you are afraid of the future, get out because this year will be the stage for who survives next year. NO manager will spare their career to compromise their job performance for your well being.

the days of giving 2 shits about each other have been demonstrated the last few months. If you think you can trust anyone working at this dump you are hitting the crack pipe a few too many times

I fully expect the clamps to be screwed to all of us. AZ will have it no other way. Those who can't handle it are not compatible with this job description anymore

wake the fuck up pantsy ass, the world is changing and old AZ is LONG GONE

if you are afraid of the future, get out because this year will be the stage for who survives next year. NO manager will spare their career to compromise their job performance for your well being.

the days of giving 2 shits about each other have been demonstrated the last few months. If you think you can trust anyone working at this dump you are hitting the crack pipe a few too many times

I fully expect the clamps to be screwed to all of us. AZ will have it no other way. Those who can't handle it are not compatible with this job description anymore

What job description?? There are only so many ways to polish a turd!!

Nice try, but it won't work with 99% of our DM's. But don't blame them, it's the AZ way.

Nice try, but it won't work with 99% of our DM's. But don't blame them, it's the AZ way.

DM here. I plan to meet my reps for lunch and just talk about things in general. I will stay for a couple of hours and that's it. No office calls. No jumping through hoops. This is a bad time for all. No need for additional pressure, we have enough of that already. I know the rest of the DM's in our region feel pretty much the same way.. Let's hope the rest do too.

Good luck to all the DM's out there and reps too. God bless you all.

DM here. I plan to meet my reps for lunch and just talk about things in general. I will stay for a couple of hours and that's it. No office calls. No jumping through hoops. This is a bad time for all. No need for additional pressure, we have enough of that already. I know the rest of the DM's in our region feel pretty much the same way.. Let's hope the rest do too.

Good luck to all the DM's out there and reps too. God bless you all.

Thank you sweet caring DM. You sound so very thoughtful. I'll bet you are widely loved. Thank you so much for the kind words dear soul.. May God be with you!

I'm sure that AZ has some intelligent, smart, and fair DSM's out there...it's just that I've never met one in my last ten years...and probably won't for the rest of my AZ stay...which i suspect, will not be another ten years.
What a freaken mess this place turned out to be!