Thinking about applying to Jazz Pharma

Wow so much bitterness and bickering on here. There are some of us who just want some basic sincere info to help determine if Jazz may be a potential good job? I’m sure this post will generate more hate and bitter replies but does anyone who has recent and relevant company info care to share info on latest company culture, salary ranges and benefits?

Max salary for sleep division for new hires is $130k. To move up you need to be a sniveling ass kisser that parrots what an amazing culture it is, all the while watching your back and trying to stab others before you get whacked yourself. It’s great though.

Max salary for sleep division for new hires is $130k. To move up you need to be a sniveling ass kisser that parrots what an amazing culture it is, all the while watching your back and trying to stab others before you get whacked yourself. It’s great though.

Oh my God you nailed it! The whole passive aggressive mentality is so SoCal. Word is they keep a ready supply of steak knives in the company pantry should the mood strike you…

Thanks what’s the company car choices
I believe it’s currently the VW Tiguan and Volvo S60. They may be adding another choice after removing a Subaru. There is also a reimbursement option. You can drive what you want but the program blows and is a money loser with very low mileage reimbursement.