Thinking about applying to Jazz Pharma

I think the topic of the thread was inquiring about how is it working at this company? It would be helpful if the responders be currently employed here. Thanks

That is an interesting point. The problem with this approach is that you end up with the opinions of a homogenous group of people perfectly content with mediocrity and big pharma mindset. So if you seek the opinions of people like that, and you think like that yourself, you’ll love it here. If you want more meaning, better pay and respect from management seek other opinions.

My personal experience is that jazz is full of big pharma people with a limited mindset who may or may not be focused on the patient. They parrot the idea that it’s the best culture in pharma, which it is certainly not, and they relish in what they think is great pay because they fail to look outside and/or they are unwilling to stretch themselves and grow.

That is an interesting point. The problem with this approach is that you end up with the opinions of a homogenous group of people perfectly content with mediocrity and big pharma mindset. So if you seek the opinions of people like that, and you think like that yourself, you’ll love it here. If you want more meaning, better pay and respect from management seek other opinions.

My personal experience is that jazz is full of big pharma people with a limited mindset who may or may not be focused on the patient. They parrot the idea that it’s the best culture in pharma, which it is certainly not, and they relish in what they think is great pay because they fail to look outside and/or they are unwilling to stretch themselves and grow.

So basically Jazz sounds like most pharma companies. What pharma co does not say that their company has a great culture when in realty very few if any pharma companies have good cultures.

So basically Jazz sounds like most pharma companies. What pharma co does not say that their company has a great culture when in realty very few if any pharma companies have good cultures.

You sound exactly like someone who works for jazz that is unwilling to stretch and grow and look for something better. You’re perfect for jazz. And you proved my point. Thank you.

You sound exactly like someone who works for jazz that is unwilling to stretch and grow and look for something better. You’re perfect for jazz. And you proved my point. Thank you.

Actually you proved my point. You sound innovative and like you’ve really stretched and grown your career. I guess that’s why you spend all your spare time spouting off on here. Most people consider you a loser.

Actually you proved my point. You sound innovative and like you’ve really stretched and grown your career. I guess that’s why you spend all your spare time spouting off on here. Most people consider you a loser.
That’s how we role in onc and South Florida!! Blonde extensions and louboutins! I’m Branded!

It’s an open forum and people get to share their thoughts and ask questions. Don’t like it? Don’t come to cafepharma.

This is what management at Jazz looks like:

Don’t like it? Don’t come to cafepharma.

Well I don’t think you’re a loser. I think you’re a small-minded imbecile that’s done the best they possibly can with a complete lack of talent. Congrats on being the best you possibly can be!

Have a nice day.

Wow so much bitterness and bickering on here. There are some of us who just want some basic sincere info to help determine if Jazz may be a potential good job? I’m sure this post will generate more hate and bitter replies but does anyone who has recent and relevant company info care to share info on latest company culture, salary ranges and benefits?

Jazz is just a passive aggressive version of CSL Behring. At least at CSL they say it to your face. At Jazz, leadership pats you on the shoulder with one hand and stabs you in the back with the other. This is Jabba The Bruce’s dream going down the tubes.

I worked at CSL and Jazz and this couldn’t be more correct!