Thank you for the generous Holiday present!!

No, no, lil elf. You can run, but you can’t hide. This is 100% about you. Thanks for the gift. I’m appreciative of you, lil bitch.
You seem upset. Are you intemperate? No worries, muffin top. You’re dumb and a Karen, so I corrected your mistakes. Thank you for evincing the quality of a public school education with your incoherent rant.
Now, keep whining, bitch.

You seem upset. Are you intemperate? No worries, muffin top. You’re dumb and a Karen, so I corrected your mistakes. Thank you for evincing the quality of a public school education with your incoherent rant.
Now, keep whining, bitch.
Poor lil elffie the ABL. We luv ya though lil man. Thanks for providing the Christmas gifts. Very grateful for having ya on here…. All your old dated and recycled material and all. Peace out lil elffie the abl.

I keep my car running in my driveway for hours using company gas - I love it getting warmer here in the Midwest. We should all do it!

Fill up drums with fuel (using the nvs/fleet card) and sell them to your neighbors at a discounted price... Keep your car turned off and make extra money the easier way.

Fill up drums with fuel (using the nvs/fleet card) and sell them to your neighbors at a discounted price... Keep your car turned off and make extra money the easier way.

Better yet, start a fuel club. To join, one has to buy a 55-gallon drum from you for $300.00. You'll expense the cost of the drum which is $149.00 to nvs. Then, every time that person needs gas, they follow you to the gas station where you will fill their drum using the fleet card and charge them $2/gallon. So, you'll profit $110 per fillup. Cash only. I'd buy a drum from you right now.

NVS has been a crappy company to work for lately, and has been cheap with bonuses and pay raises, but only an idiot would risk a 200k+ a year job by stealing gas.

I guess keeping your car running in your driveway for hours and wasting gas is the better option?! I say, put the fuel to good use. Oh, you're not worth 200k+ per year.