Straight Talk...Read the hypocrite

Anonymous

I barfed in my mouth reading a linkedin blog by the CEO. He is either blithering idiot ostrich with his head in the sand or a ruthless hypocrite. From 2009 to present his leadership team especially Wilbanks, Stelzmiller, and Duprey, gutted the organization of leaders who were straight talkers, great leaders, and put up the numbers.

What a joke! Shameful. Keep cutting your way to make Wall Street numbers, because your leadership wants ass kissers not "straight talk".

<

I barfed in my mouth reading a linkedin blog by the CEO. He is either blithering idiot ostrich with his head in the sand or a ruthless hypocrite. From 2009 to present his leadership team especially Wilbanks, Stelzmiller, and Duprey, gutted the organization of leaders who were straight talkers, great leaders, and put up the numbers.

What a joke! Shameful. Keep cutting your way to make Wall Street numbers, because your leadership wants ass kissers not "straight talk".

Any organization who would put that moronic tool Wilbanks in ANY position other than toilet cleaner is weak. Pfizer is on it's downhill spiral and will destroy itself. The days of buying billion dollar products is over and Pfizer can't stand on its own; it's only a matter of time .

Saw my manager and two othrs that I had previously as managers get taken out. They had the best sales or in top 1/3 every year. They would also voice their opinion and stand up for what was right. OP is right. That blog was the biggest joke ever. It does not personify Pfizer in any way shape or form.