State of Mid-Atlantic Labs

LabQ is going down. Who is next: Prophase? Clarity? Ammon? Sherman Abrams? Mako/SDX? No wonder Lenco sold!

U.S. Attorney Files Civil Fraud Suit Against LabQ And Its CEO For Fraudulently Billing COVID-19 Testing
Who gives a shit? If there is all this fraud let a whistleblower expose it and get paid. Otherwise these smaller labs will disappear and your ass will work for a big corporation and you can be the robot you’ve always been aspiring to be. People don’t realize that it’s better for everyone to have smaller regional labs to keep Labcorp and Quest from doing whatever they decide is enough from a servicing standpoint . The industry will be dead as we know it in a few years as these big labs/insurance companies have strategically executed the destruction of the small thorn in the side competitors because of disgruntled trolls like yourself.

Who gives a shit? If there is all this fraud let a whistleblower expose it and get paid. Otherwise these smaller labs will disappear and your ass will work for a big corporation and you can be the robot you’ve always been aspiring to be. People don’t realize that it’s better for everyone to have smaller regional labs to keep Labcorp and Quest from doing whatever they decide is enough from a servicing standpoint . The industry will be dead as we know it in a few years as these big labs/insurance companies have strategically executed the destruction of the small thorn in the side competitors because of disgruntled trolls like yourself.
You do realize it is labs like LabQ, Ammon and TrueTox with their fraudulent billing that is killing the smaller labs? That is why I give a shit. I am not a robot and will never work for a big lab. I am not a disgruntled troll you idiot! I am a small lab owner that is sick and tire of other small labs coming into the industry and stealing money from the system. You realize LabQ not only stole money from HRSA, but every other small lab that was doing COVID testing. The clients LabQ had would never have used LC or Q and would have used other small labs. By double and sometimes triple billing for one sample, they were able to offer very low COVID cash pricing by stealing. When Ammon had their Foundation they were stealing from other small labs. When TrueTox took every sample to Tier 4 confirmations and paid for client employee to go to Las Vegas for conferences they were stealing from other small labs. LC, Q and insurers are not the enemy of small labs. Small labs that break billing regulations, pay off clients, use step-brothers/step-fathers to influence accounts, offer large unnecessary panels that alert NJ Comptroller and CMS to audits and who offer to pay for client interfaces are the enemy of other small labs. This is not good business practice, this is criminal behavior. What it does is make CMS, Medicaid, Private Insurers and politicians look at small labs with suspicion. Every small lab needs to wake up and do things above board or they will be out of business and/or in jail! Your post proves you have no clue what my motivations are and have no insight into the lab industry. Go back to Burger King before you hurt yourself!

You do realize it is labs like LabQ, Ammon and TrueTox with their fraudulent billing that is killing the smaller labs? That is why I give a shit. I am not a robot and will never work for a big lab. I am not a disgruntled troll you idiot! I am a small lab owner that is sick and tire of other small labs coming into the industry and stealing money from the system. You realize LabQ not only stole money from HRSA, but every other small lab that was doing COVID testing. The clients LabQ had would never have used LC or Q and would have used other small labs. By double and sometimes triple billing for one sample, they were able to offer very low COVID cash pricing by stealing. When Ammon had their Foundation they were stealing from other small labs. When TrueTox took every sample to Tier 4 confirmations and paid for client employee to go to Las Vegas for conferences they were stealing from other small labs. LC, Q and insurers are not the enemy of small labs. Small labs that break billing regulations, pay off clients, use step-brothers/step-fathers to influence accounts, offer large unnecessary panels that alert NJ Comptroller and CMS to audits and who offer to pay for client interfaces are the enemy of other small labs. This is not good business practice, this is criminal behavior. What it does is make CMS, Medicaid, Private Insurers and politicians look at small labs with suspicion. Every small lab needs to wake up and do things above board or they will be out of business and/or in jail! Your post proves you have no clue what my motivations are and have no insight into the lab industry. Go back to Burger King before you hurt yourself!
They have claimed too many times to count billing fraud never happened. Burger King would require at least a sense of awareness.

What lab claimed they never committed billing fraud? Please give us some "clarity" on that comment.
Pun intended?

Ammon opened a whole other thread to discuss “the false allegations”, their own “billing team” that had been there at the time of the posting a few months ago came on to declare innocence. Apparently, Ammon never did such things.

Pun intended?

Ammon opened a whole other thread to discuss “the false allegations”, their own “billing team” that had been there at the time of the posting a few months ago came on to declare innocence. Apparently, Ammon never did such things.
Again I need some "Clarity" on what "Laboratory" did not commit billing fraud. T.E.L.L. us who said this. T.E.L.L. us the rumors that this lab ratted out other labs to get a clean billing audit from NJ Comptroller are true or not. We need "Clarity" this 'Laboratory" is not under any audit by DOJ/HRSA, Medicare, and private payers. One thing I know is you need to get passed Ammon. They will get theirs again soon- DOJ/HRSA audit, Mass Medicaid and Medicare. They have teamed up with the 2 sales reps that got TT in trouble and both are still liable for TT overpayment. NJ Comptroller is aware the TT reps were hired by Ammon and are keeping a close watch on them. We also need updates on what is going on with other labs: ADL, MedScreen, SDX, Xeron/RDX, etc. Please fill our insatiable need for gossip!

Again I need some "Clarity" on what "Laboratory" did not commit billing fraud. T.E.L.L. us who said this. T.E.L.L. us the rumors that this lab ratted out other labs to get a clean billing audit from NJ Comptroller are true or not. We need "Clarity" this 'Laboratory" is not under any audit by DOJ/HRSA, Medicare, and private payers. One thing I know is you need to get passed Ammon. They will get theirs again soon- DOJ/HRSA audit, Mass Medicaid and Medicare. They have teamed up with the 2 sales reps that got TT in trouble and both are still liable for TT overpayment. NJ Comptroller is aware the TT reps were hired by Ammon and are keeping a close watch on them. We also need updates on what is going on with other labs: ADL, MedScreen, SDX, Xeron/RDX, etc. Please fill our insatiable need for gossip!
Let’s not forget about QLS and its failed Apollo mission, and Acutis. Apparently every lab is under DOJ investigation. May I ask who is a clean lab according the genius who authored this post?

This entire thread is “tea”, Ammon just happened to have way too many trails I suppose versus the other labs you mentioned.
But yes, fill us in on the labs, who doesn’t love a good lab gossip? Surely, they aren’t too far behind. Wasn’t medscreen rumored to have sold?

Let’s not forget about QLS and its failed Apollo mission, and Acutis. Apparently every lab is under DOJ investigation. May I ask who is a clean lab according the genius who authored this post?

Depends on what you mean by clean? Every lab gets audited, but some labs actually pay kickbacks and do things illegal like bill 100% of claims to HRSA even if patients had insurance. There is a big difference between audit paybacks and fraud!

Depends on what you mean by clean? Every lab gets audited, but some labs actually pay kickbacks and do things illegal like bill 100% of claims to HRSA even if patients had insurance. There is a big difference between audit paybacks and fraud!
Everyone knows what kickbacks are, and I can’t see any labs doing it with the reimbursements being so low. So which mid Atlantic labs did this that you are mentioning, and where is the proof genius? If you know all this information why don’t you whistleblow?

Do tell us more.

Everyone knows what kickbacks are, and I can’t see any labs doing it with the reimbursements being so low. So which mid Atlantic labs did this that you are mentioning, and where is the proof genius? If you know all this information why don’t you whistleblow?
Way ahead of you. Whistleblower has contact NJ Comptroller for multiple labs. Has proof on all of them!

About to get very noisy! Read Ammon thread on main page. New Ammon reps from TT are causing a stir at NJ Comptroller office. Remember the 2 reps Ammon hired still have issues from TT audit. That has not been settled even though TT sold. NJ Comptroller has personal liens against the 2 reps. Additionally news will be coming in a few months from DOJ/HRSA, Medicare and Medicaid on multiple labs. What labs? Not sure. But rumors are circulating on labs in Warren, NJ; Clarity, Lyndhurst, NJ and Clifton, NJ. The sh*t is about to hit the fan!

About to get very noisy! Read Ammon thread on main page. New Ammon reps from TT are causing a stir at NJ Comptroller office. Remember the 2 reps Ammon hired still have issues from TT audit. That has not been settled even though TT sold. NJ Comptroller has personal liens against the 2 reps. Additionally news will be coming in a few months from DOJ/HRSA, Medicare and Medicaid on multiple labs. What labs? Not sure. But rumors are circulating on labs in Warren, NJ; Clarity, Lyndhurst, NJ and Clifton, NJ. The sh*t is about to hit the fan!
Let’s see if you are right here in a few months or if it’s just “rumors” or a better word would be “lies”. Truth is hard to come by nowadays.

Why would they believe hiring those two would work out well? Hasn’t the industry been in shambles for years now.

Old posts indicated that they couldn’t afford a whole lot inclusive of paying employees and said lawyers. It’s peculiar how they would want to employ those TT disasters.
Yeah so it seems they found money to reward the problematic TT duo, but refuse to best address their dilemma with their team.

Like someone mentioned time is ticking, eventually the jig will be up for them and the other labs.