Sotyktu floundering

My speaker, who never once wrote, but took lots of trips where she said good things about us, told us last night at an event that she was leaving the bureau. Said she liked new things and was moving on to focus on UCB talks. Good riddance.

That sounds like my speaker, except they wrote a ton at the beginning and hasn't again since. They didn't go to speaker training because it didn't work with their schedule and now they're speaking for Bx every where.

That sounds like my speaker, except they wrote a ton at the beginning and hasn't again since. They didn't go to speaker training because it didn't work with their schedule and now they're speaking for Bx every where.
They will get a 40% share than we will. My docs tell me the tolerability if better than the trials and the efficacy the best they have ever seen.

Guess the Princeton guy who shows up on every thread saying, "bitch whines on every board" will have to start taking on UCB.

Why are the reps treating the reimbursement people so poorly!? You know you all will be direct BMS employees together soon, right?

It’s just a few divas that are treating them like peasants. The majority work hard. Just a couple reps trying to get their people fired because they won’t break the rules for them.

a few questions:

-does anyone have a 40% share?
-did anyone ever have a 40% share?
-will anyone ever have a 40% share?

yes! Share is how we should be paid. If you can’t win head to head data that shows superiority, you are just not figuring this out. Think people, think of the whole sale and follow the breadcrumbs from Otezla.

They will not get rid of dermatology. That would signal an epic failure to Wall Street and would send the stock price to the shitter. BMS will play with the numbers and have multiple rounds of layoffs. Follow the BMS immunology playbook and look no further than MS/UC. They had layoffs in August and again in January. I would expect the same for us in Derm. First to get cut….a few reps but mostly RMK’s and DAL’s will be reorged. Then just when everyone thinks they are safe boom you get the email that says please get in a call tomorrow around 11am. It’s what BMS does. I myself am starting to look around and hopefully get a new job.

They will not get rid of dermatology. That would signal an epic failure to Wall Street and would send the stock price to the shitter. BMS will play with the numbers and have multiple rounds of layoffs. Follow the BMS immunology playbook and look no further than MS/UC. They had layoffs in August and again in January. I would expect the same for us in Derm. First to get cut….a few reps but mostly RMK’s and DAL’s will be reorged. Then just when everyone thinks they are safe boom you get the email that says please get in a call tomorrow around 11am. It’s what BMS does. I myself am starting to look around and hopefully get a new job.
There is notbing wrong with Sotyktu. Ghere is something wrong with a sales division that can't make inroads into a market with a competitive asset.