Yeah, don't just call me pessimist
Try and read between the lines
I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend
I wanna see it come down
Put it down
Suck it down
Flush it down

Here are my thoughts after reading through 77 pages of glorious texts: Sotyktu is a very good drug being strangle held by leadership that has no clue what they are doing. Pretty much all of immunology leadership has no clue. People say to stop blaming Novartis but they are the ones to blame. Some aren’t here because they messed up so bad: Marnie, Michael B. They put their “leaders” in place and now everyone has to live with it. There won’t be massive layoffs, but I can see something on the horizon if things don’t change. There are a lot, and I mean a lot of really good sales reps at this company. The problem isn’t the reps, it’s the yes men and women who do whatever PJ and AR tell them. Those 2 are just trying to please Carlos. My advice would be to continue to do your job, stay off the radar, and get your resume out there. Until then LFG!!!!!

Here are my thoughts after reading through 77 pages of glorious texts: Sotyktu is a very good drug being strangle held by leadership that has no clue what they are doing. Pretty much all of immunology leadership has no clue. People say to stop blaming Novartis but they are the ones to blame. Some aren’t here because they messed up so bad: Marnie, Michael B. They put their “leaders” in place and now everyone has to live with it. There won’t be massive layoffs, but I can see something on the horizon if things don’t change. There are a lot, and I mean a lot of really good sales reps at this company. The problem isn’t the reps, it’s the yes men and women who do whatever PJ and AR tell them. Those 2 are just trying to please Carlos. My advice would be to continue to do your job, stay off the radar, and get your resume out there. Until then LFG!!!!!

well stated

LFG!!!

thanks Andy for your insight

funny that you proved you care by posting you don’t care

I agree, it's not a good look for Pete and Andy to be posting on here, and bragging how well Novartis crew has done to make this drug such a big success.

Don't worry, Andy, your job is safe for now, but you will go down with the rest of us when the time comes

Thanks Andy and Pete

Maybe Cory had dirt on someone at top but I don’t think he would think he needed to have that to be so comfortable talking trash instead of doing his work.

Cory and Andy and Pete and the others from Novartis feel empowered by having their tentacles so deeply entrenched in the company

The fish rotted from top to bottom

even though the first layer of rot was removed they left the next layer of rot, incompetent poor work ethic Pete and Andy, in place.

just as Pete and Andy weren’t picked for skill and hard work, the district managers were picked by Andy and Pete for their loyalty to them and not because of any skill and work ethic. ( everyone at the company can see this)

and then the district managers picked reps who would be loyal to the rot and not based on skill and work ethic

The cancer spread throughout derm

Cory and Andy think it’s funny to mock Carlos’ height and talk a whole lot of shit about so many others, while smiling to Carlos’ face, because they know no own will hold them accountable. They are entitled and empowered.

These people are so unprofessional I find it sickening

Valid

Don’t worry we will all be out of derm sometime this year, it’s not a matter of if, just a matter of when.

the handwriting is on the wall and the numbers in our faces

Do you know how we know it’s a certainty the plug will be pulled soon? the fact that Andy and Pete and other bad actors from Novartis who contributed so significantly to the failure of the launch remain firmly heavily imbedded in bms when everyone here knows they failed us, tells you all you need to know

Pete and Andy and many of their gang have done very little work for almost two years, it’s all smoke and mirrors and kissing up (while bad mouthing Carlos behind his back)

If Carlos thought Derm had any long term viability he would have moved out those he knows cannot be trusted and whose loyalty is just to each other. But he’s not going to bring in new competent good people just to have them soon lose their jobs with the rest of us

rest assured if Carlos thought we’d still be selling this drug in 2025, Andy and Pete would have been gone long ago

they and the others at Novartis are here for the duration

I totally agree with this. It is spot on. That is the only logical reason why Carlos has not restructured and removed the rot of Andy and Pete and their minions. Why bring in people he can trust to be loyal to BMS and to Carlos when you know you'll just lay them off soon after? Sure, there have been problems with access and other issues, so no one is laying all the blame for our setbacks on Andy and Pete, but it's no secret that part of the problem is what the Novartis people did and didn't do. And you would normally hold people accountable for what they did and didn't do. Especially when you know they are not loyal to their boss.

Long story short, I agree that half of us will be out of our jobs at some point this year. Really, the main thing keeping this thing afloat for now is that for PR and stock value purposes, BMS needs to continue the facade of success. So, yes, Carlos will continue to stand up the back stabbers.

Okay, that's enough. it's time to lay off on managers and staff from Novartis. The drug is not doing as poorly as the negative people posting on here would have you believe. Sure, there have been challenges with this launch including poor access. But Andy and Pete are brilliant leaders who were hired based on skill level and performance, and they in turn hired rock star managers, who in turn hired rock star reps based on their skill and performance. This was not a matter of people bringing over others just because they were friends. Everyone hired from Novartis deserved to be hired. And they have been working their butts off, and have been crushing it within the limitations with access and the outside obstacles that we have faced. Great job everybody!

So, everyone needs to chill out, stop posting negative personal attacks, and get back to work. You were hired to sell. Now get out there and sell! LFG!!!

I agree with this, the Novartis were hired here because they are rock stars, and they are rocking it still here, crushing it despite all the obstacles

So, it's time for everyone to stop bashing the Novartis rock stars, Pete and the others.

The reason Carlos has not moved them out is because he knows they are doing great work and the reason the drug is doing well

I ask the owner/moderator of Cafe Pharma to please block all future posts attacking Novartis people

This thread has gone on long enough and its bad for the company for all this negativity

The people posting don't know what they are talking about and in all fairness, I ask that you censor them

These personal attacks are hurtful (I am not from Novartis so you know I am objective)

Thank you

poetry found below. Thanks to the great Maynard James Keenan-of course you nerds would never guess that

Some say the end is near
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
Bullshit three-ring
Circus sideshow of
Freaks
Here in this hopeless freakin hole we call BMS
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
Any freakin time, any freakin day
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Sandy Hook bay
Fret for your start from and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your call metrics and
Fret for your sales goals and
Fret for your Sotyktu and
Fret for your DM and
Fret for your DAL and
Fret for your overlay
It's a
Bullshit three-ring
Circus sideshow of
Freaks
Here in this hopeless freakin hole we call BMS
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
Any freaking time, any freakin day
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Sandy Hook bay
Some say a comet will fall from the sky
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits
And some say the end is near
Some say we'll see Armageddon soon
I certainly hope we will
I sure could use a vacation from this
Stupid shit, silly shit, stupid shit
One great big festering neon distraction
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied
Learn to swim, learn to swim, learn to swim
'Cause CEO's gonna fix it all soon
CEO's comin' 'round to put it back the way it ought to be
Learn to swim, learn to swim
F BMS and
F all its clones
F all these butt- smooching
Hip gangster wannabes
F retro anything
F your RMKS
F all you brown nose losers and
F your short memories
Yeah, f smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas
F these dysfunctional
Insecure Karens
'Cause I'm praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way
I wanna watch it all go down
CEO, please flush it all away
I wanna see it go right in and down
I wanna watch it go right in
Watch you flush it all away
Yeah, time to bring it down again
Yeah, don't just call me pessimist
Try and read between the lines
I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend
I wanna see it come down
Put it down
Suck it down
Flush it down

I agree with this, the Novartis were hired here because they are rock stars, and they are rocking it still here, crushing it despite all the obstacles

So, it's time for everyone to stop bashing the Novartis rock stars, Pete and the others.

The reason Carlos has not moved them out is because he knows they are doing great work and the reason the drug is doing well

I ask the owner/moderator of Cafe Pharma to please block all future posts attacking Novartis people

This thread has gone on long enough and its bad for the company for all this negativity

The people posting don't know what they are talking about and in all fairness, I ask that you censor them

These personal attacks are hurtful (I am not from Novartis so you know I am objective)

Thank you
you sound like a guy with a 40% share!

Nope, 40% is for losers I’m at…..sixty nnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnne!!
c50cfeb2-a33b-4497-a58b-f46e1e006871_text.gif

bobble heads like you surely have a 40% share. LFG!

I totally agree with this. It is spot on. That is the only logical reason why Carlos has not restructured and removed the rot of Andy and Pete and their minions. Why bring in people he can trust to be loyal to BMS and to Carlos when you know you'll just lay them off soon after? Sure, there have been problems with access and other issues, so no one is laying all the blame for our setbacks on Andy and Pete, but it's no secret that part of the problem is what the Novartis people did and didn't do. And you would normally hold people accountable for what they did and didn't do. Especially when you know they are not loyal to their boss.

Long story short, I agree that half of us will be out of our jobs at some point this year. Really, the main thing keeping this thing afloat for now is that for PR and stock value purposes, BMS needs to continue the facade of success. So, yes, Carlos will continue to stand up the back stabbers.

Okay, so I see two leading theories posted here as to why Carlos has not replaced Andy and Pete:

1) The Novartis people are rock stars who used brilliant strategies on this launch and are crushing it with 40%
or
2) Calros knows BMS is pulling the plug on the drug by end of the year, and BMS still wants short-term to maintain the facade of success to protect stock value, and why bring in good loyal people to replace the bad disloyal people when you'll lay off the good people by end of year?

But what about third theory?:

That the Novartis folks are a merely a reflection of this industry permeated by incompetence and do nothing narcissists in general and Carlos does not care that the Novartis people have no work ethic or ethics and played a major role in tanking the drug with stale strategies and lack of effort?

think about McKinsey the corrupt to its core consulting firm that makes billions advising companies to incompetently cut costs by laying off people actually doing sales while enriching leadership with pay raises.

I do not know Carlos and know what makes him tick. But I am wondering what is going on here like everyone else.

It is no secret to 95% of us here that Pete and Andy and all their buddies they brought in have completely failed us, this drug, and this company. And it is mind boggling they are still here.

Throw in all their trash talking, and even mocking Carlos behind his back, it just becomes one big clown show.

Okay, so I see two leading theories posted here as to why Carlos has not replaced Andy and Pete:

1) The Novartis people are rock stars who used brilliant strategies on this launch and are crushing it with 40%
or
2) Calros knows BMS is pulling the plug on the drug by end of the year, and BMS still wants short-term to maintain the facade of success to protect stock value, and why bring in good loyal people to replace the bad disloyal people when you'll lay off the good people by end of year?

But what about third theory?:

That the Novartis folks are a merely a reflection of this industry permeated by incompetence and do nothing narcissists in general and Carlos does not care that the Novartis people have no work ethic or ethics and played a major role in tanking the drug with stale strategies and lack of effort?

think about McKinsey the corrupt to its core consulting firm that makes billions advising companies to incompetently cut costs by laying off people actually doing sales while enriching leadership with pay raises.

I do not know Carlos and know what makes him tick. But I am wondering what is going on here like everyone else.

It is no secret to 95% of us here that Pete and Andy and all their buddies they brought in have completely failed us, this drug, and this company. And it is mind boggling they are still here.

Throw in all their trash talking, and even mocking Carlos behind his back, it just becomes one big clown show.

I vote that it’s theory number 2! Why bring in new good loyal people when the whole thing is going under very soon ? By end of year we are all done here.