Sotyktu floundering

What was everyone’s take away from the Vegas trip ?
my take was that we screwed the pooch with this one

solid pre launch strategy
poor launch strategy (attacking their ugly baby, lying about vaccinations)
entitled, whiny derm reps from too many big Pharma roles (NVS the worst of the worst)
terrible HUB
terrible, weak DM leadership
even weaker Sr. leadership

I enjoyed my retention pay
I enjoyed a couple people my district

BMY is a terrible, toxic dump of a company with a pathologic culture of activity over performance

entitled, whiny derm reps from too many big Pharma roles (NVS the worst of the worst)
terrible HUB

BMY is a terrible, toxic dump of a company with a pathologic culture of activity over performance

This is so accurate, managers mocking Carlos is right. And mismanagement by the middle managers contributed to the struggles in this launch no question. These managers think it's very funny. When Carlos started here, I actually heard one of these managers on that worst manager worst list laughing and tell another one on the list that they had to start working hard now that Carlos was here. And they didn't mean really start working all of a sudden, what they were talking about was making it look like they were suddenly working, doing a fake paper trail, making it look like they had actually been doing work the past year. They were talking about backdating stuff. So disgusting.

This is so accurate, managers mocking Carlos is right. And mismanagement by the middle managers contributed to the struggles in this launch no question. These managers think it's very funny. When Carlos started here, I actually heard one of these managers on that worst manager worst list laughing and tell another one on the list that they had to start working hard now that Carlos was here. And they didn't mean really start working all of a sudden, what they were talking about was making it look like they were suddenly working, doing a fake paper trail, making it look like they had actually been doing work the past year. They were talking about backdating stuff. So disgusting.

I've heard some of the same "joking banter" behind Carlos' back. It's just astounding. These people are such narcissists who've been getting away with murder for so long, they just know they are untouchable so they just don't care. I even heard Andy making fun of Carlos' height. Seriously? A bunch of phony do nothings, smiling to Carlos' face and talking shit behind his back. These smug clowns know they won't be held accountable, because they've been getting away with this for years.

Honestly, they make me sick.

I've heard some of the same "joking banter" behind Carlos' back. It's just astounding. These people are such narcissists who've been getting away with murder for so long, they just know they are untouchable so they just don't care. I even heard Andy making fun of Carlos' height. Seriously? A bunch of phony do nothings, smiling to Carlos' face and talking shit behind his back. These smug clowns know they won't be held accountable, because they've been getting away with this for years.

Honestly, they make me sick.

Wow

This stuff is laughable. A bunch of “reps” claiming they know the leadership team. You don’t know Carlos, you don’t know Steven, Andy, and Pete, quit acting like you know what’s going on internally. 60+ pages of nonsense on CP

This stuff is laughable. A bunch of “reps” claiming they know the leadership team. You don’t know Carlos, you don’t know Steven, Andy, and Pete, quit acting like you know what’s going on internally. 60+ pages of nonsense on CP

congratulations you just won the award for being the biggest liar and idiot to post on here

terrible HUB

I totally agree

I can assure you that while I’m sure there are some reps (as well as managers) posting on here, am not a rep and I can confirm what is on here is spot on

sure there are jokes and insults and silly things here and there, we could do without the you have a dick stabs and all that

but most of the substance is spot on