Sotyktu floundering

You meant to say BMY will lavish you will Golden Showers. I would expect so much while in Vegas.
200w.gif

Sadly, no matter how smart and well-intentioned is, he can only do so much
He can’t erase the Speedo ads and the ted danson ads and force marketing into competence, he won’t be allowed to take a strategic scalpel to this, removing the dead weight like the dals and at least half the rmks, and managers from Novartis who launched us so poorly with bad planning and poor work ethics and the other managers who did no work until Carlos got here and now just put on a show for him

we know where we are going, at some point a sudden bloody ax lopping off half our team willl be done. No constructive strategic planning whatsoever

yes Carlos will not get rid of Andy and Pete despite their failure in the launch that really set us back, nor will he move out any of the other managers who got no work done over first 1.5 years

yes Carlos will not get rid of Andy and Pete despite their failure in the launch that really set us back, nor will he move out any of the other managers who got no work done over first 1.5 years

that’s unfortunate because who your manager is makes a big difference

my manager is on that list of worst managers put out by the managers

and I can confirm she belongs on that list ! She barely works and doesn’t have her teams back

I’ve seen her make reps literally cry. There is no justification for that

Morale sucks and I’m not the only one who feels empty being here in Vegas

I like to see some of you doing your best to be positive but it’s hard for me to keep my head up honestly

I’ll keep working hard doing my best to sell this drug. No one can accuse me of having a bad attitude or blaming others. My numbers are fine so I’m doing well on paper

i just don’t feel good about what’s going on here

this is draining

and I can confirm she belongs on that list ! She barely works and doesn’t have her teams back

I like to see some of you doing your best to be positive but it’s hard for me to keep my head up honestly

I’ll keep working hard doing my best to sell this drug. No one can accuse me of having a bad attitude or blaming others. My numbers are fine so I’m doing well on paper

this is draining
200w.gif

this is draining

yes this place is a human cesspool

this is draining

It is draining. My growth is okay but it doesn’t matter.Our managers are throwing their least favorite people under the bus even if they are one of the few on their team that actually works. It’s disgusting. What are we celebrating at Tao? Being metric(ed) to death? All they do here is fire the only people who actually bring in money. I mean we really talked about spirit animals? Give me a break. Morale is low and there isn’t enough sushi in the world to make it better.

this is draining

Who is this manager ? These people need to be called out ! If leadership won’t move them out we should at least hold them accountable here on cafe pharma. I’m tired of this. My manager sucks, too! She has no business being a manager.

Who is this manager ? These people need to be called out ! If leadership won’t move them out we should at least hold them accountable here on cafe pharma. I’m tired of this. My manager sucks, too! She has no business being a manager.

Is your manager on this list of worst managers that the managers voted on?

Peter j
Andy r
Jenn b
Ammon r
Cory h
Erin m

Is your manager on this list of worst managers that the managers voted on?

Peter j
Andy r
Jenn b
Ammon r
Cory h
Erin m

I'd say that list is accurate except I don't know enough about Cory. He seems like a nice guy. Does he belong on there? I know people took issue with Mark Mendez being on the best manager list the managers voted on. I still don't know about that one, I also haven't seen anything negative from him.

Anyone else make observations on these lists? Do any other managers belong on this worst list? Does anyone disagree with someone being on the list?

I'd say that list is accurate except I don't know enough about Cory. He seems like a nice guy. Does he belong on there? I know people took issue with Mark Mendez being on the best manager list the managers voted on. I still don't know about that one, I also haven't seen anything negative from him.

Anyone else make observations on these lists? Do any other managers belong on this worst list? Does anyone disagree with someone being on the list?

you’re an overpaid and bored idiot that needs to put there notepad away. Go sell, loser.

the worst manager list is accurate

Id rank them like this

#1 worst: Pete
2. Erin
3. Ammon
4. Andy
5 Jen

the worst manager list is accurate

Id rank them like this

#1 worst: Pete
2. Erin
3. Ammon
4. Andy
5 Jen

That's fine. But I'd put Ammon higher, I've known him since his Novartis days, all I'd ever see him focus on was hitting on females at conferences, does no actual work, a real douche bag, not bright at all.

Erin is a real piece of work, how in the world does anyone think she's qualified to be a manager?

andy has zero personality, zero charisma, and he's as lazy as the rest of them.

Jen another awful person. She's not dumb, just a bad person. Pete is just there, doesn't do anything to contribute to the company.

I don't know how any of these managers got hired as managers in the first place.

you’re an overpaid and bored idiot that needs to put there notepad away. Go sell, loser.

you are an awful human being, not qualified to be a manager at the Walmart electronics section, let alone being paid the kind of money you get here to go through the motions pretending to do work, you low life, waste of human flesh.