Sotyktu floundering

So how do you like them Celtics ?

any predictions for the nba playoffs ?

(my spellcheck kept changing the word playoffs to layoffs, I had to keep changing it back, so annoying ! How weird)

go Celtics !!!

So how do you like them Celtics ?

any predictions for the nba playoffs ?

(my spellcheck kept changing the word playoffs to layoffs, I had to keep changing it back, so annoying ! How weird)

go Celtics !!!

im a 76ers fan, if embiid can stay healthy I think we can win it

but ya your Celtics look to be steamrolling over everybody, they are definitely a great team, have defense, stars, and the right kind of role players

Just an FYI but leaders don’t post on this site…EVER! Leaders take the high road and try to take care of their teams and the individuals that they hired. We lack leaders at BMS in every level. The rep who claims to be in the top 10 is definitely lying. If you’re in the top 10 you would be posting on here because you wouldn’t care what anyone says. We were doomed from the moment Marni said yes to Pete and Andy. Both clowns who never won anything at their previous companies. Then they bring in all their yes men and women to run the sales teams. Then those managers don’t think outside the box to bring in fresh faces, nope they bring in all their yes men and women to be reps. Now to be fair there are a few exceptions to the rule so if you didn’t work for your current manager ever you are not included in this statement. I would also venture to say that you are the ones doing well. Sotyku needs to be cleaned up. Monica wasn’t the problem. She was in over her head. Carlos and Steve. Are about to clean up and they don’t give a shit who is hurt by it.

Just an FYI but leaders don’t post on this site…EVER! Leaders take the high road and try to take care of their teams and the individuals that they hired. We lack leaders at BMS in every level. The rep who claims to be in the top 10 is definitely lying. If you’re in the top 10 you would be posting on here because you wouldn’t care what anyone says. We were doomed from the moment Marni said yes to Pete and Andy. Both clowns who never won anything at their previous companies. Then they bring in all their yes men and women to run the sales teams. Then those managers don’t think outside the box to bring in fresh faces, nope they bring in all their yes men and women to be reps. Now to be fair there are a few exceptions to the rule so if you didn’t work for your current manager ever you are not included in this statement. I would also venture to say that you are the ones doing well. Sotyku needs to be cleaned up. Monica wasn’t the problem. She was in over her head. Carlos and Steve. Are about to clean up and they don’t give a shit who is hurt by it.

I think it’s time for all of you posting on here to stop posting especially posting attacks on leadership and managers

You don’t know anyone in leadership, you don’t have a clues about what any of them are doing, certainly no clue of them doing anything wrong

you’re all just a bunch of bitter loser crybaby reps

you were hired to sell but you all failed

all of you posting on here deserve to be fired and I’ll be happy to see you go

You failed the company, It had nothing to do with leadership so stop your personal attacks right now

shut the f up ! You all need to stop the personal attacks ! You don’t know anyone in leadership ! Stop it now! Just go out and sell this drug if you want to keep your jobs! Enough already !!

shut the f up ! You all need to stop the personal attacks ! You don’t know anyone in leadership ! Stop it now! Just go out and sell this drug if you want to keep your jobs! Enough already !!

Move the f on stop making personal attacks on leadership

you were hired to sell and you failed, it’s that simple

leadership did just fine it’s not their job to go out and sell

make 10 calls a day if you have to, that’s on you to get it done, don’t blame leadership

no excuses !

you can’t handle the truth, Pete ?

so that’s your game, put it all on the reps ?

it is on all you reps, you were hired to sell

Don’t blame us if you can’t sell

Step up your game and start preforming and quit before we lay you off

im don’t with all of you

how dare you blame leadership

shut the f up ! Shut the h up!! F you to all of you !!!