Sotyktu floundering

That's fine. But I'd put Ammon higher, I've known him since his Novartis days, all I'd ever see him focus on was hitting on females at conferences, does no actual work, a real douche bag, not bright at all.

Erin is a real piece of work, how in the world does anyone think she's qualified to be a manager?

andy has zero personality, zero charisma, and he's as lazy as the rest of them.

Jen another awful person. She's not dumb, just a bad person. Pete is just there, doesn't do anything to contribute to the company.

I don't know how any of these managers got hired as managers in the first place.

id rank Erin worse than Ammon, Ammon is as dumb as stick and I Think Erin being smarter makes her more capable of screwing over others

How come Carlos doesn’t move these bad managers out ?
He’s got to realize they are part of the problem
And we need to do make corrections if we want to turn this around

Carlos won’t do that. He won’t have the wherewithal to move out the Novartis mafia.

and that’s a big problem because when have a corrupt middle layer between top leadership and the sales force, there’s a big disconnect between leadership and what’s going on at the street level

That middle layer actively works to keep leadership in the dark, they don’t want valuable info flowing to leadership

it’s a shame that’s what we have going on here given all the other challenges we’ve had with this launch

Carlos won’t do that. He won’t have the wherewithal to move out the Novartis mafia.

and that’s a big problem because when have a corrupt middle layer between top leadership and the sales force, there’s a big disconnect between leadership and what’s going on at the street level

That middle layer actively works to keep leadership in the dark, they don’t want valuable info flowing to leadership

it’s a shame that’s what we have going on here given all the other challenges we’ve had with this launch

Well what’s holding Carlos back then ? Too much push back if tries to really take this on and fix things ? Or is it that he’s cut from the same cloth as these middle managers and doesn’t even know he has to fix it ?

that’s unfortunate because who your manager is makes a big difference

my manager is on that list of worst managers put out by the managers

and I can confirm she belongs on that list ! She barely works and doesn’t have her teams back

I’ve seen her make reps literally cry. There is no justification for that

Morale sucks and I’m not the only one who feels empty being here in Vegas

I like to see some of you doing your best to be positive but it’s hard for me to keep my head up honestly

I’ll keep working hard doing my best to sell this drug. No one can accuse me of having a bad attitude or blaming others. My numbers are fine so I’m doing well on paper

i just don’t feel good about what’s going on here

this is draining

What city or state is this manager based in??

I saw Ronnie the Limo driver in Vegas, he said i cant believe your cafepharma thread has reached page sixty niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well what’s holding Carlos back then ? Too much push back if tries to really take this on and fix things ? Or is it that he’s cut from the same cloth as these middle managers and doesn’t even know he has to fix it ?

i know Carlos and no it’s not him being cut from the cloth

There is a time and place for everything

and I believe when the time is right he’ll deal with these Novartis folks

they aren’t fooling anyone And Carlos is no fool

Carlos is actually quite sharp

i know Carlos and no it’s not him being cut from the cloth

There is a time and place for everything

and I believe when the time is right he’ll deal with these Novartis folks

they aren’t fooling anyone And Carlos is no fool

Carlos is actually quite sharp

yeahhhhh you knowwww Carlossssss. Sunday BBQs with his family? Marshmallows over the fire pit?

yeahhhhh you knowwww Carlossssss. Sunday BBQs with his family? Marshmallows over the fire pit?

Failed manager, Go ahead and mock Carlos to his face

You’re all smug thinking no one is going to hold you accountable

that right there tells us a lot about why this lunch did not go as well as It was assumed it would

I saw Ronnie the Limo driver in Vegas, he said i cant believe your cafepharma thread has reached page sixty niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☆☆☆☆ best freaking post in this mostly inane thread ☆☆☆☆

Failed manager, Go ahead and mock Carlos to his face

You’re all smug thinking no one is going to hold you accountable

that right there tells us a lot about why this lunch did not go as well as It was assumed it would

This is so accurate, managers mocking Carlos is right. And mismanagement by the middle managers contributed to the struggles in this launch no question. These managers think it's very funny. When Carlos started here, I actually heard one of these managers on that worst manager worst list laughing and tell another one on the list that they had to start working hard now that Carlos was here. And they didn't mean really start working all of a sudden, what they were talking about was making it look like they were suddenly working, doing a fake paper trail, making it look like they had actually been doing work the past year. They were talking about backdating stuff. So disgusting.

ask Ronnie if we should 86 the dals the rmks and the overlays