Sotyktu floundering

If we just empty High Impact Questions and close hard for appropriate patients (anyone who has tried a topical and needs more) then we can pass the leading pill.

Hit those call goals!

LFG!

I'm pretty sure I got an actual commercial script yesterday and have found a recipe for success. The patient is needle phobic and has a history of cancer. The topicals didn't really work because the location was scalp. They failed the new foam version of Zoryve due to adherence. The doc moved them on to Otezla. They had some initial GI distress but stayed on therapy for about a year until they had breakthrough. The doc moved them to Skyrizi which they couldn't tolerate. Doc said because of scalp and nail involvement they would be moved to Taltz. They did well the first couple injections, but the burn and injection site pain was too much so the doc switched them to Bimzelx a couple months ago. The first dose they cleared, but unfortunately they got bad thrush. Finally, the doc told them he could start them on another oral. He started them on oral Daliresp but the generic was on back order, so they gave my man Sotyktu. They have CVS on their card and the Bio Coordinator reports to me that the script was initially denied, then the appeal was denied but the doc did a peer to peer call and it was approved. I feel like a star! LFG!

I'm pretty sure I got an actual commercial script yesterday and have found a recipe for success. The patient is needle phobic and has a history of cancer. The topicals didn't really work because the location was scalp. They failed the new foam version of Zoryve due to adherence. The doc moved them on to Otezla. They had some initial GI distress but stayed on therapy for about a year until they had breakthrough. The doc moved them to Skyrizi which they couldn't tolerate. Doc said because of scalp and nail involvement they would be moved to Taltz. They did well the first couple injections, but the burn and injection site pain was too much so the doc switched them to Bimzelx a couple months ago. The first dose they cleared, but unfortunately they got bad thrush. Finally, the doc told them he could start them on another oral. He started them on oral Daliresp but the generic was on back order, so they gave my man Sotyktu. They have CVS on their card and the Bio Coordinator reports to me that the script was initially denied, then the appeal was denied but the doc did a peer to peer call and it was approved. I feel like a star! LFG!

two days straight of positivity on cafe pharma !

history is being made right here

Yasssss!!

Seems like everyone is defeated at POA. I do think we can absolutely turn this around.

yes you’re right, looking and feeling defeated

im trying to keep my head up and stay positive but it’s rough, with us worrying we can all lose our jobs at anytime

tone here is definitely off, the energy and morale just isn’t there

yes you’re right, looking and feeling defeated

im trying to keep my head up and stay positive but it’s rough, with us worrying we can all lose our jobs at anytime

tone here is definitely off, the energy and morale just isn’t there

Leadership is aware of how stressful this is for us and how low morale has sunk. Carlos said he has been reading the "negative" posts on Cafe Pharma, so it's good he is showing awareness of the sentiment out here. I hope this translates to leadership moving forward in a way that is helpful to success of this drug and BMS, but done in a way that the employees are not stepped on.

Sadly, that's the normal path to a paying script. Since were are here in LV, we can probably place a bet on the next commercial fill in your territory. The over/under is 3 weeks.

Leadership is aware of how stressful this is for us and how low morale has sunk. Carlos said he has been reading the "negative" posts on Cafe Pharma, so it's good he is showing awareness of the sentiment out here. I hope this translates to leadership moving forward in a way that is helpful to success of this drug and BMS, but done in a way that the employees are not stepped on.

Sadly, no matter how smart and well-intentioned is, he can only do so much
He can’t erase the Speedo ads and the ted danson ads and force marketing into competence, he won’t be allowed to take a strategic scalpel to this, removing the dead weight like the dals and at least half the rmks, and managers from Novartis who launched us so poorly with bad planning and poor work ethics and the other managers who did no work until Carlos got here and now just put on a show for him

we know where we are going, at some point a sudden bloody ax lopping off half our team willl be done. No constructive strategic planning whatsoever