• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Shot fired across the IS bow on Friday

WCoast DBM here, I can tell you we have been told to get ready for the black box warning coming April 30. When a study published in CID, that is done by experts at NIH,tells practitioners that they should not use this drug under almost any circumstances,it tells us that the Citizens Petition is a sure thing. One can only hope that Zyvox will save IS. Leadership has been aware that this devastating news has been coming for many months, and was one of the reasons,besides Prevnar's delay, in cancelling our big meeting in LV. Now with Tyga done, Vfend done,Prevnar crippled for another year or two, we are looking at the elimination of IS later this year. Get ready now!!

Let's launch Eraxis/vFend combo drug. Keeps us in onc.

OK, now an IS Think Tank. Not a bad idea. I like it! Gives me hope we're still trying to work on it and haven't just thrown in the towel.

Amatuer hour. No one will dare to bring up the 800 pound pink elephant in the room... lack of access and lack of any compelling reason to see Pfizer reps, who have been showiing the same webcasts,speaker programs for three years with no new data!! Everyone will say nothing, then applaud what great ideas we came up with... then legal will say we can't do that. Game over IS!!

Kristen-I thought you said "no jerks",stop coming on here, making defensive posts,find us a new product!!Fast.

Just to clarify: I posted the "You're just a jerk" reply, and I'm not Kristen.
I'm trying to keep an open and positive attitude...and I thought the think tank was a good idea. At least they're trying. Will anything come of it? I don't know. But today I have a job, and tomorrow I'm going out to do more of it.

Good luck all.

I'm trying to keep an open and positive attitude...and I thought the think tank was a good idea. At least they're trying. Will anything come of it? I don't know. But today I have a job, and tomorrow I'm going out to do more of it.

Good luck all.

OK, but do you have fake boobs and Botox face?

Good luck all.

Don't Worry Reality will eventually come and hit you in the face, and then you will come to understand that a little maturity does account for something in this world. Good luck Ms. Naive, you've got a lot to learn. BTW, nothing ever comes out of the FIT teams if someone has ever been on one. Its all smoke and mirrors and wasted time.

Good luck all.

I Jerked and thought about your face, you tubby MILF.