• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Run from Galderma Rx

She resigned went to a rare disease company, let’s wait to see where she lands. People who leave Galderma do really well. If you survive here you can work anywhere.
It was probably in the cards that this is about to get nasty - the prep for the drug isnt what its supposed to be after spending 300M dollars. Can have global and US head leave a few weeks before launch. They probably saw the writing on the wall. Her (to a lesser extent) and Aimee literally squandered money like water. Aimee specifically was doing some really shady stuff with the Dollars in Rx US. Very tiered org structure. No one at the top did any work. They still dont. No one comes tot eh "premium" office they got in Boston. What a bunch of jokers.

It was probably in the cards that this is about to get nasty - the prep for the drug isnt what its supposed to be after spending 300M dollars. Can have global and US head leave a few weeks before launch. They probably saw the writing on the wall. Her (to a lesser extent) and Aimee literally squandered money like water. Aimee specifically was doing some really shady stuff with the Dollars in Rx US. Very tiered org structure. No one at the top did any work. They still dont. No one comes tot eh "premium" office they got in Boston. What a bunch of jokers.
You have no idea what you’re talking about. Galderma didn’t spend 300M in nemo commercial spend in 2024…are you insane or what? We DON’T have all this money…Shut up and go sell something or leave, we DON’T need people like you here. If Galderma is so bad, move your ass and leave. It’s because of you that great people leave, because you suck!

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Galderma didn’t spend 300M in nemo commercial spend in 2024…are you insane or what? We DON’T have all this money…Shut up and go sell something or leave, we DON’T need people like you here. If Galderma is so bad, move your ass and leave. It’s because of you that great people leave, because you suck!
You’re an idiot of the next level. That stupid b*tch spent close to that amount hiring vendors and creating a kingdom since she started. Classic big pharma. Hire a top heavy team to protect her if shit goes sideways and hires senior leaders to manage consultants and vendors that actually do the work and add value. Look into the budget sheet you dumbass and look at the org structure and tell me if it makes sense. She now moved to another company and will tank it too I am pretty sure of that. As for people leaving, it’s because of the shitty shallow culture and leadership she created, horrible launch planning, and basically no future with a failed launch about to hit everyone’s resume thank you AL you horrible person

She resigned went to a rare disease company, let’s wait to see where she lands. People who leave Galderma do really well. If you survive here you can work anywhere.
No one leaves right before a launch unless are made to or they find a better opportunity because they know the kaunch will be a shitshow. Launching a drug is hard work. Prelaunch is easy make slides pay Vendors and some marketing slogans.

You’re an idiot of the next level. That stupid b*tch spent close to that amount hiring vendors and creating a kingdom since she started. Classic big pharma. Hire a top heavy team to protect her if shit goes sideways and hires senior leaders to manage consultants and vendors that actually do the work and add value. Look into the budget sheet you dumbass and look at the org structure and tell me if it makes sense. She now moved to another company and will tank it too I am pretty sure of that. As for people leaving, it’s because of the shitty shallow culture and leadership she created, horrible launch planning, and basically no future with a failed launch about to hit everyone’s resume thank you AL you horrible person
I am on said top-heavy team, and can confirm every word of this. Nobody under a sr.director/director in sight, I spend every day in that empty Boston office yelling at our vendors because they are late, not delivering half of what we asked for, or both. Now both AL and MN are gone, everyone looking for the exit.

I am on the patient services team and it is a crap show. I see that this thread was started 3 weeks before AL gave her notice. Whoever started this thread and contributing to it knows something we don’t. I have been following it and this has given me a window into what will happen in the next few weeks. I am living it right now and can tell you that the training and rigor of what we have built is very basic. Spending this much money does not equal to the output. We can probably do a better job for cheaper if we were just running scripts to patients and HCPs lol. This shit ain’t gonna work. What an idiotic design they have built.

Here’s the next news - they are selling Nemluvio - assessments have already started with bankers and suitors. Have fun putting heart and soul into the launch knowing you will be fired soon.

The stock tanked at the company she went to lol. Serves that pathetic woman. hope suffering is plentiful for this two faced woman.

Here’s the next news - they are selling Nemluvio - assessments have already started with bankers and suitors. Have fun putting heart and soul into the launch knowing you will be fired soon.
A sale would be the best option for Nemo and Galderma to maximize the return. Not really news, just waiting for it to happen.

A sale would be the best option for Nemo and Galderma to maximize the return. Not really news, just waiting for it to happen.
If it is known then why the f are people like me busting their ass to get this out suboptimally to the market. The promise was to build out a pipeline of biologicsj. Spending this kind of money to build out a single product doesn’t make sense.

If it is known then why the f are people like me busting their ass to get this out suboptimally to the market. The promise was to build out a pipeline of biologicsj. Spending this kind of money to build out a single product doesn’t make sense.
Pipeline of biologics?! Wishful thinking. Not from our own R&D as this was killed years ago. In-licensing new assets is difficult as anything worthwhile will be snapped up by Sanofi, Jansen, Novartis, UCB, Leo….

How do you define success? Market Share? Scripts? Price? Whatever the metrics, it will be challenging. The space is crowded.
Price is set. Scripts drives share. My question is does the team have what it takes or they a bunch of weak r*****s. Derms are up in arms about galderma shitting the bed already. This has been a very helpful thread so trying to see how to manage weeks ahead