• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Run from Galderma Rx

Interesting how sales reps are such junior thinkers. Immature little kiddies. Learn accountability and drop your entitlement. Lazy weak people who can’t sell or get outta bed before 10 am gotta go. Joe blows so so all his followers and voters

Stop worrying about politics and start worrying about the ass whooping we are about to get. I am presidents club winner you jack ass and I can safely say that the leaders we have are idiots. They are craping their pants now that Flemming is overseeing. I am glad AL is gone. I am worries about weak stale training we are getting peddled

I just realized that our training team does not have a biologics background. We are listening to these guys based on them selling inline and cetaphil? Wow. Betting 800M + investment on some biologics virgins. Most of the team is about to get destroyed. Luckily I have a background in derm biologics. Was talking to a friend from Sanofi and they think we are smoking some stuff in pounds.

I just realized that our training team does not have a biologics background. We are listening to these guys based on them selling inline and cetaphil? Wow. Betting 800M + investment on some biologics virgins. Most of the team is about to get destroyed. Luckily I have a background in derm biologics. Was talking to a friend from Sanofi and they think we are smoking some stuff in pounds.
I also have a background in derm biologics and am watching the failed launch disaster unfold. What is Galderma thinking?! Where are capable people with deep biologic launch experience?! How many have we hired from Sanofi and other successful companies?!

I also have a background in derm biologics and am watching the failed launch disaster unfold. What is Galderma thinking?! Where are capable people with deep biologic launch experience?! How many have we hired from Sanofi and other successful companies?!
Whichever seem I have a conv with has concerns… this will be a shitshow. What are your thoughts?

I’ve been talking to derms and they are extremely unhappy with the way this thing is set up. They all concur that this is put together on pins and needles. Internally I know there is a heavy reliance on vendors to deliver. These guys are in for a surprise. They will get the dribble of prescriptions but no doubt they will celebrate in the market like champions to drive stock price up

You’re a simpleton pharma rep. Please. We need to replace you with AI immediately. Smarter. AI will get out and work more than 1 hour a day
Wow. Did you learn those two letters from your kid grandpa, AI lol. We at galderma are too retarded to ever catch up to what’s happening in the world. Stop embarrassing yourself and do your sales / ha job using copy and paste using right click on mouse. Enjoy the shitfest in prescription. Have popcorns out in consumer to see this shit go down.

Wow. Did you learn those two letters from your kid grandpa, AI lol. We at galderma are too retarded to ever catch up to what’s happening in the world. Stop embarrassing yourself and do your sales / ha job using copy and paste using right click on mouse. Enjoy the shitfest in prescription. Have popcorns out in consumer to see this shit go down.
This is a retarded company and some extremely low quality intelligence people

Damn. Whatts ya expect from these flunkies with communication and psychology degrees. Nothing says lazy slacker than a person with one of those. Itvrells the world your a minimalist. Probably why you landed in sales. Did ya get outta your driveway before 11

Damn. Whatts ya expect from these flunkies with communication and psychology degrees. Nothing says lazy slacker than a person with one of those. Itvrells the world your a minimalist. Probably why you landed in sales. Did ya get outta your driveway before 11
Well these retarded reps are the ones making the dollars and paying your salary

What a bunch of liars. Hope analysts look at cafepharma and do their diligence. Flemming said we have a strong team in place in the U.S. for Nemo for therapeutic derm in H1 conference . What a load of crap. Name 1 person on the leadership team that has launched a biologic. Name 5 leaders in the whole company who have ever launched abiologic. Derms are freaking out. MSLs are giving wrong info and are ill prepared. GTM makes no sense. Training teams are 3rd rate at best with flunkies from Leo and Cetaphil people training for biologics and materials / strategy made by a vendor. It’ll be low access drug priced at a discount so GTN will be horrible. Sales team is checked out. GM who blew 200M in prep for launch left a few weeks ago leaving the team shorting bullets. Most likely galderma tried to keep her at all cost but she leaves because she knew the shitshow this is. Yeh Flemming - team is super prepared……..,,,,,,,…..,,,,,,,……to take it up the read end

What a bunch of liars. Hope analysts look at cafepharma and do their diligence. Flemming said we have a strong team in place in the U.S. for Nemo for therapeutic derm in H1 conference . What a load of crap. Name 1 person on the leadership team that has launched a biologic. Name 5 leaders in the whole company who have ever launched abiologic. Derms are freaking out. MSLs are giving wrong info and are ill prepared. GTM makes no sense. Training teams are 3rd rate at best with flunkies from Leo and Cetaphil people training for biologics and materials / strategy made by a vendor. It’ll be low access drug priced at a discount so GTN will be horrible. Sales team is checked out. GM who blew 200M in prep for launch left a few weeks ago leaving the team shorting bullets. Most likely galderma tried to keep her at all cost but she leaves because she knew the shitshow this is. Yeh Flemming - team is super prepared……..,,,,,,,…..,,,,,,,……to take it up the read end
We are ill equipped to handle the launch of a biologic in a highly competitive space. We have no experience with biologics, market access, real world evidence, or even how to compete with the biopharma multinationals occupying this space.
This will go down as one of the worst launches ever as we don’t have the right people or the right preparation in place.
Analysts should not get their hopes up.

The only thing they can do with this asset is demonstrate some traction and sell at hopefully a premium to another company
The global head of Nemo launch was just fired. just received an email. so there is literally no one to lead this team now with 2 weeks to launch for PN indication. this should tell folks that there is no confidence in the team and the launch preparation.

The global head of Nemo launch was just fired. just received an email. so there is literally no one to lead this team now with 2 weeks to launch for PN indication. this should tell folks that there is no confidence in the team and the launch preparation.
Most important launch in the history of this company, and now this!

Well you will be glad to hear that the launch training for Nemo is happening now and it absolutely sucks donkey crap. Fire BZ, JR and others involved in training. They dont know the first thing about how this thing will play out. what a bunch of third grade team we have. Hope the profile of the drug helps in selling, coz these guys dint teach us shit. Like always upto the sales reps to use their magic to sell - no support from the HQ team.

What makes you think she was fired? She left the company on her own terms. She got a big promotion to run commercial in a gene therapy company.