• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Run from Galderma Rx

She left Galderma on her own, found a better job, chief commercial officer for a company in NJ. She couldn’t work for Silvina, she is a good leader but is clueless of US bx business or Flemming, a narcissist evil. She is too smart for them.
Silvina saw that she is making a play for head of US and got her kicked out. Galderma = politics and somehow surviving to get a paycheck. caliber of people is very average and anyone with some aspirations cant survive

some good points here but the managers meeting was a very good meeting. A bit long but good. Some directors need to get their shit together and start focusing on their people and not on drinking and making friends. As far as Sr Leadership goes, AL seems to know what she’s doing, TL is solid as shit and our marketing team is very much with it. I think we surprise people. And if you are at Galderma why would you wish the failure of this launch? You sound like an employee who was turned down for the role.
this post dint age very well. she definitely knew what she was doing. leaving you in a pile of sh*t. enjoy.

Silvina saw that she is making a play for head of US and got her kicked out. Galderma = politics and somehow surviving to get a paycheck. caliber of people is very average and anyone with some aspirations cant survive
maybe she did not anticipate Silvina coming back. It lasted while it did. Once Silvina was back she probably wanted the IPO cash and started looking for jobs.

whether is she is gone or not is relevant. this team is very underprepared - I can tell you my region is not confident at all. No one in the leadership team has experience launching biologics. Questions usually go unanswered. Training is shallow and a mess. Not sure how they think they will hire some consultants, wake up one day and say lets launch a billion dollar drug. Does that make any sense at all? I dare you - Name people on the team that have actually launched a biologic from day 1, know what it takes and have made it into a blockbuster.

Ask the trainers why they believe their inexperience and sub par pedigree will result in a 200 + sales force selling billion dollars worth of drug in a crowded market. See them fumble beyond the superficial answers we have good leaders, a good drug profile and are well prepared. This Training team is literally stupid. They don’t create educational material ( apparently they hire an agency), they don’t know about biologics, they don’t know about much tbh. They Just fumble and deliver the message. Bunch of washed up r*****s. I’ve been asking them to help with my territory and get local insights but they haven’t done anything. Just straight up stupid.

Ask the trainers why they believe their inexperience and sub par pedigree will result in a 200 + sales force selling billion dollars worth of drug in a crowded market. See them fumble beyond the superficial answers we have good leaders, a good drug profile and are well prepared. This Training team is literally stupid. They don’t create educational material ( apparently they hire an agency), they don’t know about biologics, they don’t know about much tbh. They Just fumble and deliver the message. Bunch of washed up r*****s. I’ve been asking them to help with my territory and get local insights but they haven’t done anything. Just straight up stupid.
It’s everyone except the idiot reps fault that they’re a poor performer

It’s everyone except the idiot reps fault that they’re a poor performer
well junior, you can enjoy the coolaid in whatever office you are in, but that dont sell anything. have some respect for the people who pay your salry, let you afford your house and luxuries / education for your kids. If youre on the training team, karma is a 5 lettr word and its coming for ya. Request to HQ - replace training team. theyre peddling some stale way of doing training. open your eyes and see. if not its on you to take the blame for us not being well prepped.

well junior, you can enjoy the coolaid in whatever office you are in, but that dont sell anything. have some respect for the people who pay your salry, let you afford your house and luxuries / education for your kids. If youre on the training team, karma is a 5 lettr word and it’s coming for ya. Request to HQ - replace training team. theyre peddling some stale way of doing training. open your eyes and see. if not its on you to take the blame for us not being well prepped.
Bless your heart. You were so close, honey bun. If only your dumbass could correctly spell Kool-Aid.

Bless your heart. You were so close, honey bun. If only your dumbass could correctly spell Kool-Aid.
that’s clearly the focus of that post..how to spell coolaid :). You must be from the training team. Bunch of losers that don’t know crap. BZ and his pet need to get fired. They’ve been recycling the same stuff for 10 years. Working 2 hrs a day and backchanneling conversations will not sell products. We are underprepared to sell Nemo

This company has no idea how to compete against big pharma or how to launch a biologic. Nemo is a disaster waiting to happen and it will be the final downfall of Silvina.

heres something fresh. we are about to get fubare'd. dupixent is doubling down on media spend and increasing sales force not to mention other indications dupi is trying to get into and entrenching more into the space.

Seeing how incompetent this team is, theres only one way this makes sense - they sell this drug for a quarter or two, so that its feasible to generate some revenue. The target they have set for 2023 is stupidly low and then they will sell the asset to some other company which will infuse cash into the business. All / most sales reps / team would be frired at that point. Flemming and the leaders will make a good shiny buck.

Seeing how incompetent this team is, theres only one way this makes sense - they sell this drug for a quarter or two, so that its feasible to generate some revenue. The target they have set for 2023 is stupidly low and then they will sell the asset to some other company which will infuse cash into the business. All / most sales reps / team would be frired at that point. Flemming and the leaders will make a good shiny buck.
probably the most seasoned and logical response I have read on CP. Bravo.

Yes, except it is not 2023, dingbat.
WGAF. Thing about G protagonists like you is your brains are fried and responses and arguments are finding flaws in spellings, punctuations and picking on what year it is. Galderma literally hires people that are bottom of the barrel. Ones that are good leave or are let go.

this team literally had 18 months to launch the drugs. They dint do shit. Wasted time blew up money and got vendors to build stuff from their out of the box solutions. Amazing. World class team. Wreaks ofAL strategy through and through. How are they still there? Flemming do the right thing and fire their ass.

Apparently politics b**ch AL is going to some company in NJ. This is the kind of plague she is - came blew up money hired shitty talent took the IPO money whispered in flemmings ear and turned around and stuck it up his read end month before launch. What a psychopath. I’ve known her from prior days at Allergan and she does shady stuff to get ahead. Horrible woman.